Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: VBM Domobar Piccolo (aka Manuale, Levetta, Vashetta) Black - little used, and in

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: VBM Domobar Piccolo (aka Manuale, Levetta, Vashetta) Black - little used, and in

Because of another bout of machine upgradeitis I am selling my VBM Domobar Levetta espresso machine with black sides. I bought it in October 2008 from a fellow CSer, who in turn had bought it new in January 2008 from Chris at Talk Coffee.

Its an excellent machine. Its not been used very much: I have put it in my car boot and taken it on holidays, so we could get a decent cup of coffee while away from our main home machine.  So for the past three years it has made no more than 50 cups of coffee per week, for 4 weeks per year.

Here’s a link for more details http://www.talkcoffee.com.au/equipment/coffee-machine-vibiemme-domobar-levetta.php

Included is the machine, 1 portafilter with double basket, a single basket and a blind basket.

Its for sale at $875 (plus any postage to be paid by the buyer) -  a keen price, as its current RRP is $1,569.

My preference is for Sydney pickup from Castlecrag or Wahroonga. I can ship it if the buyer is prepared to pay for freight (and insurance I would suppose). I still have the manufacturers cardboard box that it came in, with foam sheet padding.

Re: FS: VBM Domobar Piccolo (aka Manuale, Levetta, Vashetta) Black - little used, and in great condition

I am surprised at the lack of interest?!
    I own one of these and although I upgraded to HX, I cannot get myself to sell it.
    Beautiful machines, easy to work on the insides if required and built like a tank. Highly recommended.

Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Re: FS: VBM Domobar Piccolo (aka Manuale, Levetta, Vashetta) Black - little used, and in great condition

Hi there, have you still got the machine for sale? Im interested. Wondered if it would be possible to come and have a look this weekend sometime? Thanks.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

SOLD!! VBM Domobar Piccolo (aka Manuale, Levetta, Vashetta) Black - little used, and in great condit

The machine has gone to a nice home in Newcastle, to one of Coffeesnobs newer members.

Mods, can you lock the thread?

Comment

Working...
          X