Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS: Lelit PL41 TEM PID plus Compak K3 Touch + extras!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS: Lelit PL41 TEM PID plus Compak K3 Touch + extras!!!

I have succumbed to upgradeitis and am selling my Lelit PL41TEM.

I bought it from Charlie & Deb at Jetblack in July last year.  It has probably made less that 100 shots in that time as its role was to be a travel setup and I just havent had that many holidays since!  Externally its in excellent condition with some light scratching on top of the machine (from glasses before I got the silicon mat mentioned below)

Its always been fed Bombora filtered and softened water and given a water backflush after each session and a chemical backflush every month.  There is the slightest hint of a drip from the steam wand which is not unusual in these models but hasnt caused me any difficulty.

The PID controls the boiler BREW temp only.  The newer TEMD model also utilises the PID for the steaming as well but this model produces excellent consistent steam, and the temp display on the PID is very handy for telling when to start steaming (I usually do a little purge at about 113c and then close the valve, and then start steaming at 120c on the display - this means the element stays on throughout the steaming process and gives you strong steam)

I bought the K3 Touch from Chris at Talk Coffee in January this year to go with the Lelit.  However I found it a little big to take on trips with ease so am actually downsizing my grinder to something more portable.  Its probably had 2kg of coffee through it in that time so its like brand new.

Im also including the Jetblack precisefit tamper and blind filter and a basic milk jug, and the little silicon mat you can see on top of the Lelit, an Espresso Skinz again from Chris at TalkCoffee

All up this cost me over $1500 but I am selling the lot for $1000 pick up or $1050 delivered to anywhere in Oz by post.  I have the original boxes for both.

Together these two make a great coffee and would be an ideal startup kit for a new coffeesnob or an office setup for the seasoned coffeesnob.

Cheers

James
    SniffCoffee

Re: FS: Lelit PL41 TEM PID plus Compak K3 Touch + extras!!!

Another photo:

Comment

Re: FS: Lelit PL41 TEM PID plus Compak K3 Touch + extras!!!

After lack of interest Ive decided to have this setup in my own office! Mods can you please mark as withdrawn.

Thanks

Sniff

Comment

Working...
      X