This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia V3 with naked portafilter

For Sale: Rancilio Silvia V3 with over 1 1/2 yrs warranty (until 17 Jan 2014)

Im selling my Silvia after 6months as Ive just come down with a severe case of upgraditis and have splashed out on a new Giotto Rocket. The Silvia was purchased from Coffee-a-roma on January 17, 2012 and has been used to make about 8-10 espressos a week. Ive only used the steam wand a few times as I dont drink milk based drinks but it makes a wicked latte. Machine has been back flushed with water a couple of times per week and with espresso cleaner every couple of weeks.

Also comes with a Rancilio Naked portafilter which is great for practicing your tamping (or for really strong coffee). Its worth noting that the team at Coffee-a-roma are awesome for after sales support and guidance.

Also included is:
    - Rancilio V3 Naked/Bottomless Portafilter (valued $90)
    - Rancilio tamper
    - 18g, 14g, 11g Rancilio baskets
    - Blind Filter
    - Espresso Cleaner

Originally came with 2 yr warranty, which is transferable, and runs out 17 January 2014.

Im based in Melbourne and would prefer pick up and cash but am willing to consider postage at buyers expense.

Im after $670 (worth over $850)
    [img][/img][img][/img]

Re: FS: Rancilio Silvia V3 with naked portafilter

Hi, pming

Comment

still available?

Comment

Do you still have it for sale :?
        0499 28 09 73
        I will purchase it from you, im in melbourne

Comment

Mods please mark as sold. Gasm, hope it brings you as much joy as it did me

Comment

Working...
          X