Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!SOLD!! Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • !!SOLD!! Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

    I have two grinders for sale.  The SJ is pictured below.  The burrs have been recently cleaned and are in ok condition.   It runs smoothly.  Other than the usual scuff marks, it has no issues.  I have removed the auto doser mechanism (so I could clean out the shoot).
    The Mazzer Super Jolly is now only $490.

    The ECA Best is in great condition.  A very good, stylish and compact grinder.  Now only $340.

    pick up on Sydneys northern beaches or inner west.  postage possible at buyers expense.

    first in...


  • #2
    Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

    How old is the Mazzer grinder?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

      I cant confirm the age of the Mazzer. I bought it from another CS member 2 years ago and have encountered no problems. It runs smoothly so that the only thing I can foresee it needing is some new burrs in the future. The grind quality has not diminished during the last 2 years where I averaged about 250-500g per week.

      sd

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

        Originally posted by 203E3C38362A37363038530 link=1339890281/2#2 date=1340080099
        I cant confirm the age of the Mazzer.  I bought it from another CS member 2 years ago and have encountered no problems.  It runs smoothly so that the only thing I can foresee it needing is some new burrs in the future.  The grind quality has not diminished during the last 2 years where I averaged about 250-500g per week.

        sd
        The first few digits of the mazzer serial # will give you the build year

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

          rookie error 

          Ill confirm the age tomorrow.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

            PM sent ..

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

              Originally posted by 0D383532061A363F3F3C3C590 link=1339890281/3#3 date=1340080213
              The first few digits of the mazzer serial # will give you the build year
              "03300803" :-/

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

                Originally posted by 4B5557535D415C5D5B53380 link=1339890281/6#6 date=1340182197
                Originally posted by 0D383532061A363F3F3C3C590 link=1339890281/3#3 date=1340080213
                The first few digits of the mazzer serial # will give you the build year
                "03300803"   :-/
                March 2003

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

                  cheers again

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

                    Is your ECA Best still available?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

                      Yes and I will post picks On Friday. Preference will go to a local buyer but interstate postage is possible.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

                        Pm sent

                        Cheers

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

                          Here are the promised pics of the ECA Best. I included one of the doser which shows how well it works. (I didnt sweep it out manually )

                          Both grinders are still for sale at the reduces prices. I will be making them available to the interstate buyers if those in Sydney dont confirm their intent by the end of the weekend.

                          Cheers,

                          sd



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

                            hi,
                            is the jolly still for sale?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Mazzer Super Jolly & ECA Best - REDUCED!

                              Super Jolly is Now SOLD. Thanks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X