X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Isomac Zaffiro - E61 single boiler - 2.5 years old - VGC

For Sale: Isomac Zaffiro E61 single boiler machine
    Price: $850
    (local buyer preferred - dont have correct size box; but if no interest locally, then willing to properly pack and send at buyers expense)

Owner history:
    - Purchase as an ex-demo machine from Di Bartoli (site sponsor) in Feb 2011. According to Ofra, it was a little used demo machine on their benches for 12 months
    - It has since seen 1.5 years of an average of 2 double shots per day

Condition: mechanical/functional
    - functionally I cannot find any fault with it - it does what it is supposed to - brews espresso and steams milk
    - only filtered water used (using CFS117R filter)
    - water back flushed after each use
    - chemical backflush done fortnightly
    - descaling done 6 monthly (I sent a photo [can be seen in gallery] of my E61 mushroom to Chris at Talk Coffee and he rated the scale level at 0.5/10 [10 being worst] and not requiring of any descaling at present)

Condition: external
    - I reckon it looks very good even for a 2.5 year old machine with a few blemishes which can be seen in the photo gallery here: http://benandfaith.smugmug.com/photo...lbumKey=rhtqhJ
    - Blemish 1) There is some kind of stain on the bottom left edge of the front main panel where it meets the panel for the drip tray area. I think it is caused by the drip tray scratching the surface. With drip tray in situ, it can barely be seen
    - Blemish 2) The drip tray cover has done the same thing to the outer sides
    - Blemish 3) Overall, the stainless steel has cleaned and polished up nicely, but a few water spots could not be removed
    - Blemish 4) Multiple scratches on the top surface where the cups sit - normal wear and tear for a machine that is used

Also included: (original Isomac single and double portafilter (single never used) and basket, a larger double basket and blind filter.

To see the full gallery of photos: http://benandfaith.smugmug.com/photo...lbumKey=rhtqhJ

Re: FS: Isomac Zaffiro - E61 single boiler - 2.5 years old - VGC

I have seen the machine and it is well looked after. A responsible owner as well. Highly recommended.

All the best for the sale!

Comment

I am interested in the machine and the grinder you have for sale.  I was actually going to buy that exact combo new.  Just wondering the reason for sale.  Is it a good combo?

Yes I am a very new member but have been a reading the posts RE machines for months.

Comment

Originally posted by 736B796A7F7D766C29180 link=1340884364/2#2 date=1341038751
        Just wondering the reason for sale.
        The OP upgraded to a Diadema Junior Semi Auto from us

Comment

Originally posted by 35000D0A3E220E07070404610 link=1340884364/3#3 date=1341039456
          Originally posted by 736B796A7F7D766C29180 link=1340884364/2#2 date=1341038751
          Just wondering the reason for sale.
          The OP upgraded to a Diadema Junior Semi Auto from us
          Haha.. Sure he did... And he already has mazzer super jolly so the k3p is a surplus.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Thank you all for your interest and inquiries. The Zaffiro has gone to a good local (Brisbane) home.

Comment

Working...
                X