This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! FS Rancillio Silvia V3

I will be taking ownership of my new Alex Duetto II today, so the very serviceable Ms Silvia will need a new home.

Comes with all that you see in the photo, the tamper was matched to the naked portafilter by hand ( I literally took the basket with me and chose the best fitting tamper) hence I will throw it in with the sale.
    The single basket will also be included, I just couldnt find it, but it is living in the third drawer down, and well you know what that means.

The OPV was replaced 6 months ago and correctly set to 9 bar, and I replaced the seals two days ago in prep for the sale.
    Always looked after, asking $600, pick up in Pearcedale, Vic
    If you want it shipped anywhere in Australia add $30

Paypal is fine if you want buyer protection. Will ship as soon as funds clear.

Re: FS Rancillio Silvia V3

after going through the 3rd drawer down, I found the single basket, and also the awesome plastic tamper that came with it.. not sure why I kept it, but its yours free with the machine purchase! ;D

Comment

im tempted, especially since you right round the corner

so how long have you had it for??

Comment

I have had it since April last year, if you want to check it out in person I will be back home early afternoon today

Comment

i work in the city myself, and usually dont get home much before 7. So maybe not today.

wouldnt mind seeing it person though, if i can convince the boss its worth it.

Comment

The wife finishes work at 8pm, if you want to come check it out after that I am happy to show you, as long as its not too late. send me a PM if you are still interested and Ill give you the details

Comment

hey mate,

At the moment its looking like a no go...not unless i manage to sell my EM6910 for similar sorta value... sad really...ill let you know if that changes though

-Aaron

Comment

Last chance for this to go today, or it heads down to the holiday house tomorrow and will be withdrawn.
                Price drop: $550 pick up $580 shipped anywhere in Australia.
                Price is firm.

Comment

Hi Ausnadian. Have PMd you...

Comment

Please mark as Sold.

Comment

Working...
                    X