X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale: Compak K3 Touch

Hi guys and girls,

I have my Compak K3 Touch up for sale. I purchased it from 9 Bar in Melbourne on the 8/3/2012. 9 Bar have indicated that the warranty will be transferable to the new owner. My reason for sale is that I have succumbed to upgraditis.

I have put about 4 kg of coffee through it.

Price: $450

I am in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I would prefer local pickup as I no longer have the box.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
    Perry.

Last edited by Javaphile; 9 July 2012, 06:00 PM.

Re: For Sale: Compak K3 Touch

Really good grinder, i upgraded to the K3 from a Rocky and can highly recommend it. hope this finds a good home.

DD

Comment

Yep, they are a good grinder. Its just the internet keeps tempting me to upgrade! I was going to keep it as a backup grinder or maybe a decaf grinder but at the suggestion of that I got "that" look from SWMBO

Comment

Just upgraded to one of these today.
        Great Grinder.

Comment

Price drop to $420

Comment

Picked my k3 from rusty a fellow snobber

Paired with my Silvia I could not be happier

Have borrowed a mazzer mini from a friend just to test it out and in all honesty I have no desire to upgrade from the k3. Great grinder

Comment

Id buy it but I just agreed to a purchase of a K3 here in Brisbane!

I think the K3 offers super value given the reviews and cost. $420 sounds like a bargain for such a new machine .

Good luck with the sale!

Im keen to get mine and try it out.... Im expecting nice gains coming from a BCG800.

Comment

Hi,

The grinder is still available.
                If you PM'ed me and are still interested in this grinder can you please PM me again as I seem to have lost all of my PMs.

Thanks,
                Perry.

Comment

I PM'ed you twice, but don't see those in my sent box. bug??

Comment

By default copies are not kept of sent PM's with the new software. You can change this in your profile options/settings.

Java "Not a bug" phile
                    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

If mine ever crapped itself I'd get another, someone should jump on this for the price.......or do I need two? (he says with glares from the trouble and strife).

Comment

Originally posted by bowling View Post
                        I PM'ed you twice, but don't see those in my sent box. bug??
                        Hi Bowling,

I did get your PM's and I replied to them as well, but as I mentioned above I seem to have deleted all of my PMs and can't remember who I replied to. I do however remember mentioning to you that the price that you offered me was lower than I was happy to sell at and that I offered you a reduced price via PM before I reduced the price on the forums. I think the reduced price of $420 is a fair price and it seems a few other people think it's a fair price too

Cheers,
                        Perry.

Comment

Hello Perry, did you send me PM after the software update of the forum?

I've PM'ed you again. THX!

Comment

Grinder is now sold. Thanks for everyones interest.

Mods Please make as !!SOLD!!

Comment

Working...
                            X