This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Bezzera BZ07 DE with PID - in Adelaide but can post

Bezzera BZ07 DE with PID - in Adelaide but can post.

(extra strong box plus massive amounts of padding and foam protection at the ready as needed) and will be at cost with no extras for packing.

Would suit new buyer, minimal use. Paid $2550. it is a 2009 model, removable tank, PID temp control for cool glowing blue LED guided extractions, almost no wear or tear. Lots of lovely shiny chrome!!! Volumetric and PID makes it easy to focus on your dosage and grind without too many other variables... delete user error sooner!

$1620.00 ono.

See link http://www.bezzeracoffeemachine.com....c/bezzera-bz07 for tech specs.

Please note: I use this link as a courtesy to buyers to give accurate specs on the machine only, and neither work for, nor have any involvement with Bezzera... this is a very very lightly used, secondhand, private sale.

No scale to report, regular back flushing after use, no trouble with machine ever, all in person inspections welcomed.

As to why Im selling, there are more toys beckoning and one of them is a money hungry VH Valiant pacer which has been sadly neglected while coffee took centre stage... (If forced to it, there may be more coffee related toys up for sale later... the paint job on the Val may force me to list my Galatea one of these days! Back to the Brugnetti Simona I go...maybe...if I can handle the step down...)

Pm me and Ill get back to you ASAP.

Last edited by Javaphile; 16 July 2012, 12:43 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Re: FS: Bezzera BZ07 DE with PID - in Adelaide but can post

Sorry, forgot to mention... I left the plastic on the top cover on during my use of the machine and only peeled it off for the photos... hence the looking like it was just unboxed. The pid shows 60 degrees because I had only just turned it back on before taking the photo.

If more photos are needed, please let me know!

Zoltan.

Comment

So semi-auto with buttons for single/double extraction?? That correct? How have you found the shot timer?

Comment

Ive got one of these too - fantastic machine, lots of steam, super easy to use and seemingly immune to the typical HX need for a cooling flush (at least for me - YMMV).

Yes, semi auto - single, double and manual buttons.

Its important to realise that volumetric isnt a shot-timer per se, I made that mistake too - its based on volume and its easy to program. Ill admit I dont use it because I play with my grind settings too frequently, but if I was more consistent in that area itd be massively useful. Program it with your standard bean/grind/tamp in the portafilter and youll be fine.

All in all, I love mine and thats a great price that the OP is offering.

Comment

Yes, it has one button each for single or double extraction. I always check what is happening more from a blonding point of view, and rarely let it run till cutout. I enjoy ristrettos more than anything else, so thats my main use of any machine within reach at the time... having said all that, the shot timer is 100% effective when it has been used.

I am also willing to take a good grinder as part payment, too. If that helps with any decisions, Snobs, let me know what you have and we can go from there! I would prefer Mazzer doserless, if possible.

Cheers!

Comment

...is it possible to see an internal?? this thing look so beautiful on the outside, be nice to know its just as good on the inside.

Dont worry if its too much trouble

Comment

I will try to get the time together and get some inside shots... Ive got a feeling itll be more of the very unused same, though... dont get your hopes up for leaks, broken bits and stripped wires!

Zoltan.

Comment

For all you Snobs out there in postage land:

Carton is 22kg and 54cm long x 40cm deep x 47cm wide. Postcode for pickup is 5075.

Go to www.transdirect.com.au and use these details and fill in your own postcode in delivery area and youll see what it costs to your door.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by 302F24242B24204A0 link=1341316899/7#7 date=1341447928
                  Postcode for pickup is 5075
                  Howdy neighbour! small world. Paradise or Dernancourt?

Comment

Dernancourt... nice spot to be, as long as theres a espresso or long black or 3 to keep a person warm during the cold spells...

Comment

Bloody hell small world....5074

Comment

SOLD!!! Thanks to all for your interest!

Comment

Thank goodness! I was in great danger of buying another machine which would be very hard to explain to SWMBO....one for the garage perhaps?!

Comment

Working...
                          X