X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Giotto Premium ECM For Sale

Hi Guys,
    Im Selling my Giotto Ecm, its has been well looked after and is in great condition.
    I have had it for about 2 1/2 years from new, I bought it from Merlo.
    The machine has had very little work I would say no more that about 5 or 6 Kg put through
    it. It has not been profesionaly serviced due to the lack of use it gets. I live in Brisbane for local buyers.
    I have the original manual two groups a stainless steel tamper and a near new container of cleaning powder.
    The Giotto does not require plumbing but it can be plumbed in if you wish.

Sale price $1550.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 12 July 2012, 07:35 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

i know this is the new forum style and all, but is it possible to see any pics??

as a side question, is there any reason why you've used it so little?? i know if i bought a machine like this, i wouldn't have only put through 5 - 6 kgs...

-Aaron

Comment

lance, i am very interested, what would be the postage/shipping to central NSW and can you arrange pics
      cheers
      Myles

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0082.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	343.8 KB
ID:	732665Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0083.jpg
Size:	349.4 KB
ID:	732666Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg
Size:	334.5 KB
ID:	732664
        The reason for such little use is that I am the only person in the house that drinks coffee and I leave for work at 5am so the machine is a bit loud at
        that time of the morning and when I get I generally have a beer, so it pretty much got switched on when guests came over.
        As far as shipping goes, if anyone wants to arrange transport for the machine themselves that is fine, shipping would be quite expensive as it is quite heavy.

Comment

Do you have the original packaging?
          Are you able to provide dimensions and weight (packed, I expect it'd <25kg as the Giotto runs to 21 kg from memory)?
          Can you also supply your post code for freight quotes?

Thanks

Comment

Hi, No I dont have the original packaging.
            Information on the size and I quote from the Giotto web site
            Width 320mm
            Depth 430mm
            Height 350mm
            Packaged size 500mm x 500mm x 600mm
            Packaged weight 21kg
            and my Post code 4035

Cheers

Originally posted by jbrewster View Post
            Do you have the original packaging?
            Are you able to provide dimensions and weight (packed, I expect it'd <25kg as the Giotto runs to 21 kg from memory)?
            Can you also supply your post code for freight quotes?

Thanks
            Last edited by Lance; 10 July 2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Mate.

I fly back into Brisbane for R&R today. Are you available this weekend for me to have a look?

Cheers,
              Javed

Comment

Hi Lance- just to add my 2 bob's worth, the Giotto Premium was last produced by Rocket in 2008. You may wish to clarify whether your product is ECM or Rocket?

It sounds unusual that Merlo would have had a new Giotto Premium around for so long after they started selling the Premium Plus. ECM machines predate the Rocket product.

The first 6 digits of the serial number found on the sticker on chassis of the machine will provide you with the build year and date.

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris,
                  I just checked and the build date is 2008/02

Cheers

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman View Post
                  Hi Lance- just to add my 2 bob's worth, the Giotto Premium was last produced by Rocket in 2008. You may wish to clarify whether your product is ECM or Rocket?

It sounds unusual that Merlo would have had a new Giotto Premium around for so long after they started selling the Premium Plus. ECM machines predate the Rocket product.

The first 6 digits of the serial number found on the sticker on chassis of the machine will provide you with the build year and date.

Chris

Comment

Hi Lance, I am very interested in looking at your machine tomorrow/night if possible. I'm new to this website, long time reader first time writer so I'm not sure how you can contact me without you or I advertising our email addresses or phone numbers to all.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Davetee

Comment

Dave, if you click on Lances name in blue on the left you should get a drop down. Select Private message and you can contact him privately that way.

Comment

Sold!!!!

sold guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X