This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Behmor Roaster and USB data temperature logger

Bought from Andy in May 2012 and then a new one replaced a faulty one in June 2012. It has done 5 roasts, and everything is near perfect with it, only with the small use I have had.
    Reason for buying and selling is that in April my dreams were shattered about a big roaster and business set up, by June my wife had convinced me I should follow my dream and through Chris at Talk Coffee, I now have the set up I had hoped for.
    So the Behmor is no longer required. It is as new condition. So you don't really need pictures, just look at beanbay!
    Originally bought for $487 together, and will sell now for $400 FIRM. Do not request me selling it cheaper because it aint gonna happen. Add $30 shipping to anywhere in Australia, in the original packaging it came in. It is a great roaster, but whoever buys this, if you pick up you can see my new lady roaster and drool oh and I'll make you a coffee too

Pick up in Pearcedale, Vic
    Paypal is fine.

Originally posted by Ausnadian View Post
    Bought from Andy in May 2012 and then a new one replaced a faulty one in June 2012. It has done 5 roasts, and everything is near perfect with it, only with the small use I have had.
    Reason for buying and selling is that in April my dreams were shattered about a big roaster and business set up, by June my wife had convinced me I should follow my dream and through Chris at Talk Coffee, I now have the set up I had hoped for.
    So the Behmor is no longer required. It is as new condition. So you don't really need pictures, just look at beanbay!
    Originally bought for $487 together, and will sell now for $400 FIRM. Do not request me selling it cheaper because it aint gonna happen. Add $30 shipping to anywhere in Australia, in the original packaging it came in. It is a great roaster, but whoever buys this, if you pick up you can see my new lady roaster and drool oh and I'll make you a coffee too

Pick up in Pearcedale, Vic
    Paypal is fine.

PM sent Re: Behmor and USB Data Logger

Comment

Just to update, the usb data logger is brand new in box, with the 100mm stainless steel probe

Comment

As requested, I will separate the items:

Behmor $340 (add $20 shipping)

USB Temp logger (brand new) and 100mm probe $60 (add $5 shipping)
        Attached Files

Comment

PM sent re. items.

Comment

USB Data logger Sold.

Behmor still Available $340 (only 6 weeks old!!)

Comment

Just an opinion...you gave 27% discount on a brand new data logger ($24 off new price) but only 9.5% discount off new price on the (2nd but near perfect) Behmor ($38 off new price). No surprise that the data logger went fairly quickly. Might not be worth interstaters to buy but maybe someone nearby for a pickup may consider.

Comment

fair enough Saoye.

Lets Call it $320 pick up and $340 shipped. If it doesn't go at this price I will just hold on to it.

Comment

Behmor still for sale, feel free to come and inspect before you commit!

Comment

Please mark as sold

Comment

Working...
                    X