This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! GeneCafe Roaster [Brisbane]

Well, after a spate of upgrades just lately, I've got some equipment looking for new homes!

MACAP M5 DOSERED GRINDER - $550.00

Approximately 3 Years Old, purchased new from Talk Coffee. Selling due to an upgrade to a Macap M5D. Regular home use - approximately 300g per week on average. Burrs are still great (no stones or foreign objects). Some very minor signs of use, bit no real scratches or cracks at all. Bean carrier is new, as I took the finger guards out of the one that belongs to this one and am retaining that one.

GENECAFE ROASTER - $300.00

Purchased second hand from another member, so I think it's approximately 5 years old (2+3 Years). Selling due to an upgrade to a Behmor Roaster. Fairly light use by me. Nylon gears replaced approximately 6 months ago and not much use since. Digital display has an issue where none side of a number is out, but time can still be determined. Not new looking, but a tidy, clean little unit that works well!

ESPRO 58mm CONVEX TAMPER - $80.00

In great condition - bought from another Snobber and very, very light use since (just can't go past the fact that I love my Pullman!)

All items located in Ipswich and available for viewing if you'd like or can deliver in the local area on a weekend - will post if necessary and the buyer organises their own freight, but would prefer local pick up as, working 5 days a week an hour from home, doesn't leave me too much available time to be there for a courier...

Pics uploaded - will take some of the burrs tomorrow on the Macap. Don't know exactly how to do it, though, so if anyone's got any tips on how to expose them, please feel free to share!!!

Cheers
    Di
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Coffee2Di4; 18 August 2012, 11:53 AM. Reason: Pictures Added

Sorry - someone asked me the question and pointed out that I forgot to mention that the Macap is the stepless model...

Cheers
    Di

Comment

Grinder has been sold. Mods, can you please...oh, hang on...

Price reductions:-

GeneCafe - reduced to $275.00

Espro Tamper - reduced to $75.00

Cheers
      Di

Comment

Last chance to buy either of these - we've bought a house and are moving in a couple of weeks (yay!), so things are about to get too busy to worry about selling them.

Price drop on the Gene Cafe - $250 firm, no offers.

No price drop on the Espro as I'm not too worried if I sell this or not - just thought I'd give another CS'er the benefit of this great training tool.

I am happy to deliver the GC within a reasonable distance from Ipswich (ie; within 1 hour) if you throw in a few dollars for fuel.

Espro can be posted as its not too big or heavy and I think I still have the box (somewhere!)

Cheers
        Di

Comment

Espro has now gone, pending payment and pickup.

Cheers
          Di

Comment

FS: GeneCafe Roaster [Brisbane]

And GeneCafe has now also gone to a good home - thanks for the interest, all!

Cheers
            Di

Comment

Working...
            X