Rancilio Silvia V2 and a Chrome Macap M4 Grinder - Canberra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancilio Silvia V2 and a Chrome Macap M4 Grinder - Canberra

I have a Rancilio Silvia with stainless base for sale. I bought it from a friend who bought it for a holiday house, but just wasn't satisfied because at home they had a VBM on the bench. So I bought it for my coast house, and had the same issue. At home I had a Diadema Junior Plus and Silvia just didn't work for me. She has been sitting in a box for a while now.

She has barely been used. There is some discoloration on top, don't know why, material on the top doesn't appear to be high grade. Likewise there are some marks on the top of the base, but can't been seen when Silvia is in place.

Why am I selling now? Just bought a BCF Diadema Dual Boiler PID Junior Extra (wonderful) and the Junior Plus is going to the coast. Need some money help pay for it.

Also for sale I am selling a MACAP M4 Chrome Doserless grinder. Bought from Cosmorex when I bought the first Diadema. Only used for a few months and then switched to the Mazzer electronic that arrived in Australia not long after I bought the MACAP. Probably only done two or three kilos of beans.

Excellent condition, looks like new. I have the original packaging.

Can email more photo's if requested.

Would prefer to sell them as a package for $900 or $450 for Silvia with stainless base and $500 for the MACAP.

Prefer pickup but will arrange postage at buyers expense. I get to Sydney quite often so could bring to Sydney and deliver or meet somewhere.
    Attached Files

If you have trouble selling everything and you're left with the base send me a PM as I may be interested. I am in Melbourne.

Comment

Hi, is the M4 the stepless version? Do you now (approximately) how old it is?

Comment

Personal Message sent!

Comment

Hi KR pm sent

Comment

Working...
          X