Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Gaggia Classic with steam arm mod (Sydney, Northern Beaches)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Gaggia Classic with steam arm mod (Sydney, Northern Beaches)

I have I Gaggia Classsic for sale $200 ono

I have owned it from new (About 7 years), it has never missed a beat. I upgraded to the BES900 last year and couldn't bear to sell it and thought I would take to the office would seem this was a dream and there as there is not enough space at the office and the wife tells me there is no longer enough space at home

It was in daily use with regular back flushes and de-scales until I bought the BES900

I have replaced/moded the steam arm with rancillo one and adjusted the OPV to be closer to 10bar

I enjoyed the classic and have only upgraded for the double boiler function of the BES900

The classic was originally purchased in the UK and bought over when I moved over, from what I can see the AU and the UK model are the same apart from the power cable which has been replaced.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 19 August 2012, 06:16 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Hi,

I have friends who are looking to buy a new machine (theirs just died). Are you able to upload a photo to see the general condition (and steam wand) at all please?

P.

Comment

I will post pics when I get home

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344418302.048791.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	732796Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344418349.888297.jpg
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	732797Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344418391.563819.jpg
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	732798Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344418433.197188.jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	732799Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344418472.753166.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	732800
        Some pics as promised

Comment

Gaggia Classic with steam arm mod (Sydney, Northern Beaches)

Originally posted by dr.a.j.pickering View Post
          I have I Gaggia Classsic for sale $200 ono

I have owned it from new (About 7 years), it has never missed a beat. I upgraded to the BES900 last year and couldn't bear to sell it and thought I would take to the office would seem this was a dream and there as there is not enough space at the office and the wife tells me there is no longer enough space at home

It was in daily use with regular back flushes and de-scales until I bought the BES900

I have replaced/moded the steam arm with rancillo one and adjusted the OPV to be closer to 10bar

I enjoyed the classic and have only upgraded for the double boiler function of the BES900

The classic was originally purchased in the UK and bought over when I moved over, from what I can see the AU and the UK model are the same apart from the power cable which has been replaced.
          Still available I have had some cs pull out

Comment

Hey I have sent PM through

Comment

Gaggia Classic with steam arm mod (Sydney, Northern Beaches)

Now sold thanks and enjoy

Comment

Working...
              X