This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Faema Compact E98 S1 2007 Coffee Machine

For reluctant Sale is a Faema Compact E98 S1 coffee machine built in 2007. It is an amazing machine that will last a few generations. I am selling because I already have 2 other machines and a third is not an option (according to my wife). It has been fully descaled and cleaned and is in excellent condition. I would be more than happy to demonstrate how to use the machine to the lucky buyer.
    Price: $950 (I am looking for a doserless grinder so would consider a trade as part payment or full payment depending on what it is, let me know what you've got)
    Machine is located in Adelaide (Paradise)

To know more including a few videos of the actual machine in action please check out my thread deciding which machine to sell.
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...o-premium.html

Here is a video of the actual machine in action.
    Latte with the Faema Compact E98 S1.WMV - YouTube

The basics:
    Heat Exchange Machine
    3.5L water tank with inbuilt water softener
    2.4L Boiler
    1300W element
    W320xD470xH440
    Weighs in at 30kg (not a toy!)

Comes with the following (as pictured):
    1 x single portafilter
    1 x double portafilter
    1 x rubber (backflush) plug
    1 x grouphead brush
    1 x plastic bean scoop
    1 x plastic tamper
    1 x original warranty that came at the time of purchase (not worth anything since it is 5 years old but has the serial numbers etc)
    1 x 4 hole steam tip (you might want to modify it into a 2 hole...it's an extra)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 8 August 2012, 05:15 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Hey Mate
    PM sent

Comment

Hi all, I've had a few PMs so far. I am working through them one at a time starting with Bob who is coming to view tomorrow morning. If Bob doesn't take it then I will contact the next person in line. My plans to entertain with this machine next week is already under threat!! I'm really...REALLY NOT in a hurry guys...take your time!

Comment

Hi all, bobsta's come and gone. He's not sure about the depth as it is 47 cm deep so make sure you consider this to see if it fits on your bench. Nice to talk to a fellow cser over coffee.

Comment

Thanks to ALL who messaged me and there were many. This machine is sold pending payment. If there are any changes I'll let you know but Bobsta's decided he'll take the Faema after sorting a few things out. It's all too quick...no more taming the beast for me...although in the last couple of days I reckon I've found a new technique for texturing with the Faema and will show it to Bobsta when he comes round to pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by saoye View Post
            I reckon I've found a new technique for texturing with the Faema and will show it to Bobsta when he comes round to pick it up.
            OOO sounds good Bring on friday

Comment

Yeh no problem at all. Did you want me to fire it up on friday morning or just show you the technique with it off? Guess for transportation it'd be safer if the machine was cold.

Comment

Yeah it would be safer... but i really should see this new Technique and i could never say no to another coffee lol. How hot does the out side get? i will bring some towels to wrap it in in the car

Comment

Faema 98

Originally posted by bobsta01 View Post
                  Yeah it would be safer... but i really should see this new Technique and i could never say no to another coffee lol. How hot does the out side get? i will bring some towels to wrap it in in the car
                  I was one of the unlucky ones, congrats bobsta, fortunately I have found another E98 for sale and purchased it today will be receiving it next Monday. Can you please describe this technique? The machine i bought has 5 different frothing nozzles? is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by brendanb21 View Post
                    I was one of the unlucky ones, congrats bobsta, fortunately I have found another E98 for sale and purchased it today will be receiving it next Monday. Can you please describe this technique? The machine i bought has 5 different frothing nozzles? is this normal?
                    Did you win the one on evil bay yesterday, Brand new E98 + new mazzer mini + stand, it was unwanted prize and a good buy to who ever won it .

Comment

Originally posted by brendanb21 View Post
                      I'll describe the technique in another thread as this is off topic. You can discuss on here http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...o-premium.html

Comment

I was the person that won that one on eBay yesterday, I actually picked it up today!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie618 View Post
                          I was the person that won that one on eBay yesterday, I actually picked it up today!
                          Very lucky, I placed a bid of $1750. you grabbed it for a hungy more. looked like a steal. picked one up the day after for $1000. just be serviced, also has a naked portafilter, man am i excited to try that.

Will need to get in touch with you so we can discuss owning these beasts, It will be my 3rd machine, but i have never owned something so big before just throw aways.

Comment

Working...
                          X