Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: La Cimbali Cadet grinder -pickup only Brisbane

Dear CSers,

I wish to sell my work horse La Cimbali Cadet grinder as seen in this thread next to the La Pavoni machine:
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...ni-bar-t2.html

This grinder was bought second hand and restored by removing all coffee oils and replacing the grinding burrs. It is a fast commercial grinder with an infinite grind adjustment via a worm gear. It is in excellent working condition, but not as nice to look at as some. However it gets the job done with ease and is quick. It is also relatively big and heavy. The original doser lid was lost by the previous owner and was replaced by a rosewood facsimile, which I have been happy with.

I'm asking $300

I'm after a quick sale and will not ship, as I am only back in Brisbane until the 30th of August.

edit: I'm having trouble replying to PMs, so try my email: mjfernee at gmail dot com
    Last edited by Sparky; 4 August 2012, 09:40 AM.

I'm back from Coochie and see there hasn't been much interest. I'm prepared to sell for $250, which is a very good price for a commercial grinder, espacially a La Cimbali!

Comment

I'm interested. Where abouts in Brisbane are you? How much use has the grinder had?

Comment

From new blades, the grinder has had approximately 4 years of on average 1 coffee a day, so less than 100 kg. The grinder is currently located in The Gap, but I will move it to our current residence in Annerley later today.

EDIT: I now have the grinder in Annerley.
        Last edited by Sparky; 19 August 2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

The grinder is now SOLD!
          Last edited by Sparky; 19 August 2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Still for sale? I would need freight to 5571. Cheers Sa, 0427621275

Comment

Working...
            X