This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Nuova Era Cuadra 1.8L E61 HX

I recently switched to a smaller machine and have a Nuova Era Cuadra up for sale. It's a Heat Exchanger with an E61 group and a 1.8L boiler.

The machine is a few years old, but about six months ago I had almost all the insides replaced. Queensland Coffee Machines replaced the element and all the valves, hoses, etc. Essentially, the machine is as new mechanically. (Better than new, really, since the plastic hoses have been replaced with stainless steel hoses.) It's been used only at home, for two to four coffees a day on average. I rinse, clean, and descale regularly. It's been well looked after.

Cosmetically, the machine has normal light use wear and tear. It could use a bit of a polish, and there's some slight cosmetic wear on the grouphead. The plastic insert in the drip tray has a slight crack, but it doesn't seem to leak.

It comes with one portafilter, a single basket, a double basket, and a blind basket.

Location: Manly West, Brisbane (I'd prefer local pick up - not sure how expensive freight would be.)
    Price: $850

Last edited by Javaphile; 31 August 2012, 09:23 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Pm has been sent.

Comment

Is this machine still available?

Comment

Yes, it's still available, but you're currently third in the queue of interested people

I'll post again here after Wednesday if the first two people I'm talking to decide they don't want it.

Comment

This machine is still available, please send me a PM if you are interested.

Comment

Any chance of some photos?

Comment

The photos for this machine are in the first post? unless you are having trouble viewing it.

Comment

This machine is still available - let me know if you're interested. I can drop the price down to $800, but I have to note that the plastic drip tray insert leaks a bit more than I first realised. It will need to be sealed up or replaced.

Comment

Whats the warm up time on this or is it better suited to being left on all day?

Comment

I generally turn it on about 30 mins before I want to use it. It doesn't take long to get up to pressure, but the big E61 group takes a little while to heat (incidentally, this is what gives it really good thermal stability).

Comment

This machine has now been sold to an interstate CS member.

Comment

Working...
                      X