This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Isomac Zaffiro (VIC)

I'm selling a 4 year old Isomac Zaffiro, originally purchased from Di Bartoli.

It is a beautiful stainless steel espresso machine with an E61 grouphead, 3 litre tank capacity and a single boiler.

It was used as my main coffee machine until I bought my San Marino but I would always go back to using the Zaffiro whenever I wanted an espresso. It's consistency was exceptional.

Included with the machine are two portafilters (one double portafilter, and the other single which I had converted into a naked portafilter), a scoop and a tamper which was included in the original box.

More information can be found here: CoffeeGeek - Isomac Zaffiro - Overview and History

I am moving interstate and as much as I would love to take both with me, one has to go.

Feel free to contact me to organise a time to view the machine and to have a look before you decide.

(grinder and glasses not included)

$950, pick up from Bulleen, Victoria
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 21 August 2012, 08:28 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

just curious on what maintenance has been performed recently, is it up for new gaskets any time soon?

Comment

No major maintenance apart from the classic backflushing after each use, and backflushing with detergent at the end of the week that I've used it.

Gaskets are still fine, but that is limited to my experience with timing of changing the gasket.

It doesn't leak, the group head does not need to be locked in any further than the original 90 degree angle, and it has always been thoroughly cleaned and brushed after every shot.

In terms of the use of the machine, I have only used Brita filtered water in the tank, and has had less than 200 shots put through it.

Comment

Price drop to $850

Comment

Hello, I am wondering if you would consider shipping it (to Adelaide)?

Comment

PM sent, local buyer

Comment

While I am not adverse to shipping interstate, it would be easier to have someone local to pick it up. But if there aren't any bites from good ol Melbourne town, I will definitely holla at ya!

Comment

PM sent, Melbourne buyer

Comment

This machine has a new home.

Thanks for the interest.

Mods if you could please change the title to sold. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X