Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!sold!! Behmor 1600 for sale in Sydney (moving sale)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!sold!! Behmor 1600 for sale in Sydney (moving sale)

Dear Fellow Snobs!

I bought my Behmor 1600 from Andy in December 2011, logged 33 roasts on it and now have to leave Australia to head back to the US. Love this machine as I do, it would be tough to pack into my suitcase.

I will happily include the spreadsheet that I have been using to log all of the roasts and clean burns so you have a tracker for the lifetime of the machine. I will also throw in my remaining green coffee (~1kg).

There are a few tiny little scratches on the top from resting the chaff tray on it, otherwise in perfect condition.

Asking price is $350, but open to other offers. Much prefer pick up in Sydney but we can talk about postage as I still have all of the original packaging.

You can send your offer via PM.

Cheers and happy roasting!
    Matt
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andy; 16 October 2012, 10:45 AM.

Behmor 1600 for sale in Sydney (moving sale)

I assume you have the USB data logger hence the spreadsheet is this included?

Comment

Originally posted by dr.a.j.pickering View Post
      I assume you have the USB data logger hence the spreadsheet is this included?
      No just the roaster... The spreadsheet does not have temperature, it has date/weight of beans/type of bean/selected setting and profile/time of first and second crack + notes.

Cheers!
      Matt

Comment

I thought I sent you a Pm with an offer but I can't tell if PMs are actually working...???

Comment

Yep sorry I did get it - offers are coming in via PM so I will let you all know tomorrow who wins it!

Comment

Hi, is this roaster still available?

Comment

Hi Matt, wondering if your roaster is still available? Would you accept $300. I will pay postage extra if you would package it up for me. My roaster has packed it in.

Comment

Sold back in August guys

Comment

Working...
                X