Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!SOLD!! Anfim Haus grinder Black (Melbourne Vic)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Anfim Haus grinder Black (Melbourne Vic)

Anfim Haus grinder.
    Color: Black
    Condition: great(no dings, paint loss or broken/missing bits)
    Price; $250

This is not the 100W version. This is a rare 300W model. It has the same motor as the Anfim Best. It has a ECM branded decal on the rear. Very little wear on machine. Only the clear plastic on the inside of the doser housing has scuffs from cleaning with a metal handled brush.

It's around 7KG, so fairly heavy, shipping may be pricey.

I am the original owner, and this machine is 100% original, down to the ECM badge. I live on the outskirts of Melbourne, and pick up is an option(would be preferable). May be persuaded to meet up in a cafe' in Melbourne for exchange.

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andy; 17 August 2012, 12:25 AM. Reason: sold

Hi Vorax, How old is the grinder and how much use has it had? And has it had or needed any servicing?

Thanks

alanc

Comment

Bargain and a great little grinder. I have a clear doser housing which a client ordered and never paid for. Happy to sell it at cost should the eventual buyer want to return the grinder to mint.

Chris

Comment

Hi Alan

I have had it about four years, and used it around twice a week to grind 1 triple shot. I have two other grinders. It was used as a display item when I bought it. It's never had any servicing, and I really can't imagine it needing any. Unless you have plans to use it in a very heavy duty/work environment for the next few years.

Comment

Thanks Andy. If it doesn't sell, I may just buy it!

Comment

PM Sent

Chris

Comment

Hi again Vorax

PM from me too

Alan

Comment

Another PM from me, Vorax.

Comment

Sorry I just crawled in the front door, from a long day at work. I will try to answer as fast as I am able. The price is firm, this is a rock solid piece of equipment and will be grinding away for a long time to come.

Comment

The grinder is now SOLD.

Sorry to those who missed out.

Comment

Working...
                    X