Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: San Marino CKX (Melbourne)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: San Marino CKX (Melbourne)

Im selling my San Marino CKX.

I bought the CKX from another CS member. It has been used to make two coffees per day and it has only run on water by a six stages water filter. It has been backflushed with water after every use and backflush with caffetto on weekly basis. The shower screen is being remove and wash with caffetto every forthnightly. I still flushed through 4 cups of water daily since I stopped making coffee from it.

To be honest with the buyer, there is a minor problem with this machine. The float sensor inside the water tank decided to stop floating 3 months ago. Thats why I turned off the the sensor. However, it doesnt affect the function of the machine (I had been making coffees with it daily without any dramas). If the buyer want to have the sensor back, a new water tank is needed.

The machine comes with a double portafilter, a naked portafilter, few baskets (2 doubles, 3 singles and a blind).

I would like to sell it for $700. Pickup is prefered as the buyer can have a hand on the machine and I can demonstrate how to froth the milk on this machine. Im located in Bayswater North Melbourne.

Tony
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 16 September 2012, 03:33 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Hi there.... Would you consider posting it? Do you have prices or where abouts you could buy a new water tank from to fix the sensor issue?

Comment

I'm willing to post it to interstate. I had a quote from genovese. It costs ~$110 from memory. Haven't said that it can be pumped in as well

Comment

Do you know how old the machine is and what sort of maintenance has been performed (if any) such as services, etc. while you have owned it other than what is mentioned above. Would you ship it on a pallet or what? Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by carazeee View Post
          Do you know how old the machine is and what sort of maintenance has been performed (if any) such as services, etc. while you have owned it other than what is mentioned above. Would you ship it on a pallet or what? Cheers!
          I don't know how old the machine is as it doesn't say on the machine. But my guess will be 8-10. In term of maintenance, the pressure stat was changed by a tech from the previous owner when I first got the machine. I changed the OPV. Also, I descaled the machine every 6 months with descaling liquid. Havn't said that, I only use soft filter water.

Transport wise, I think I can put it in my Strega box which has foam in it and ship it to u. Just wondering, where are u? If u are interested I can do u a YouTube video to show u the machine works

Tony

Comment

Yeah I shouldn't be interested but the tax man is saying I am! haha! If you could make a youtube video of the machine pulling a shot and stretching milk that would be great! I'm in Hobart Tasmania, so a little while away but postage with e-go shouldn't be too expensive! I got my last machine down here for a bit over $30! Cheers!

Comment

Hey carazeee, I just sent u a PM. Please check your in box

Comment

Hi carazee,

Did u get my pm? I'm just wondering are u still interested in the machine?

Comment

Hey, yeah I got it....I replied too! Did that send?

Comment

Got it and repied

Comment

Machine is still available

Comment

Any takers?

Comment

Machine is still available

Comment

OK, I'lll drop the price to $600. Just want to sell it cos it takes up too much space at home. Also, that can save some money for a new water tank

Comment

Pm inbound

Comment

Working...
                              X