Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia V3. Watlow PID with steam control, naked portafilter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia V3. Watlow PID with steam control, naked portafilter

This Rancilio Silvia V3 was my "spare" Rancilio Silvia machine and has had limited. I purchased it from another coffeesnobber in 2010 who purchased it in 2009 from Coffee Aroma. She had it for 9 months but had only made 3 coffees with it and gave up as she found it was too hard. Since I've owned it I've modded it with a Watlow PID with steam control. The thermocouple is a Jim PIDkit ring thermocouple. The original portafilter bottom has been carefully machined out into a naked portafilter. It has also had 316 stainless steel screw mod to stop channelling.

I'm selling as I rarely use it with my extensive lever coffee collection. I have probably made 3 coffees with it over the past year and it has been in storage for the past 4 months. It has been merticulously cared for and regularly descaled. The groupseal was changed approximately 5 months ago. As you can see from under the drip pan there is no rust. A common problem on these machines if not looked after. There is some minor scuffing on the stainless steel drippan.

Comes with pictured tamper, double basket, blind filter and original box. You can have single basket as well but I won't recommend you use it if you want optimal performance. I would prefer local buyer so I can run through how to pull shot but happy to courier to east at buyers expense.

$550
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 4 September 2012, 05:21 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Bottom of Drip pan
    Attached Files

Comment

amazing piece of kit for anyone starting out!

Comment

Pm inbound

Comment

Please check your pm. Thanks.

Comment

Dang! Sounds perfect for what I want, but I'm on the wrong side of the country!

Comment

is it sold yet?

Comment

sold. Thanks for queries for those who missed out.

Comment

Working...
                X