Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine + Sunbeam EM0480 grinder (perth)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine + Sunbeam EM0480 grinder (perth)

The time has come to move on...

I'm selling these as a package but will entertain offers to separate the items:

Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine:
    vibe pump, single boiler, water reservoir (tank), 3 way solenoid, semi auto, single and double baskets.

Carefully maintained and kept clean. I like my coffee tasting good. This machine pulls amazing shots, the OPV has been dialed in for ideal extractions.
    The machine brews 5-15 coffee's a week and has only EVER had high-quality softened and filtered water in it.

mods: portafilter modified to naked (no spouts), Rancilio Silvia Steam arm kit from site sponsor Di Bartoli.

I'll throw in a tamper (timber-handle RB knock-off) if desired.

Sunbeam EM0480 conical burr grinder. Commonly known as the 'grinder thrown in' with the EM6910 espresso machine, however this unit is the higher-quality version. Current EM0480's have been dumbed-down with more plastic parts than this original EM0480. Works brilliantly, used once or twice a week.

This is a really affordable and great way to get in to home espresso coffee

Package - $400 pick up in Perth from Walters Drive, Osborne Park
    Attached Files

Not in Perth - but love the sign 'not for general use' Nice!

Comment

It's in the office, so I need to be clear

Comment

Sounds like a good deal! My brother literally just moved to QLD from osborne park and could have brought this back for me! Oh well, good luck!

Comment

How old are these?

Comment

kwofee, not sure, I bought the Gaggia 2nd hand from an old couple who said they bought it and never ever used it because "it was too hard". Being the snob I am, I checked it over and indeed, mint. I bought the grinder brand new in 2009 I believe, it's had little use. In fact it's rarely ever used these days, I have different grinders at home and work. It's a spare.

Cheers

Comment

machine sold. Grinder avail for $90

Comment

Working...
              X