This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Mazzer Robur Electronic

Unfortunately my wife has been on my back to make some space on the bench for a thermo-mix. The only way thats possible without boarding over the kitchen sink is to sell one of my grinders so I'm selling the one I've used least.
    This is the mother of all grinders available, you won't get much better in the performance department, doses 18grams in 3 seconds. If you've done your research on grinders i'm sure you have read a million times over this grinder produces the grinds for the most consistent, best tasting espresso available. Mazzer Robur's are the standard all other grinders are compared to, Roburs are standard issue in the best cafe's. This black Mazzer Robur Electronic has 377 shots on the counter, its in brand new condition and has everything with it from new such as the manuals, waste grinds tray, and packing box. I can send it Australia wide via E-Go.com at buyers expense or pickup is Available from Thornbury (7kms north of the Melbourne CBD) its RRP is $3,490. I'm selling it cheaper than you could buy a Kony-E for.

$2,500

Thanks for looking, I'm a bit disappointed it has to go. This thermo-mix thing my wife wants better be bloody good.
    The quickest way to get onto me is my email contact@micksquires.com
    or PM on Snobs.

I hope this score makes someone happy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 3 September 2012, 07:05 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Originally posted by micksquires View Post

I hope this score makes someone happy.
    oooohhh, it will

Comment

SOLD! Thanks Andreas

Comment

Working...
      X