Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (TAS) Isomac Giada machine, Iberital Challenger grinder, 53mm tamper

Hey guys,

Since my good old upgrade, I now have my old machine to sell along with the grinder that came with the machine I bought.

The Isomac Giada I bought secondhand in March last year and since then it has made approx 2 coffees each day. It has been extremely well looked after in the time I have owned it and am fussy about the equipment. It does have a slight leak in the steam wand but it doesn't affect the machine at all and should be an easy fix. Also the machine will come with a spare shower screen and a new group head gasket. These were bought from the USA and shipped over. It comes with single and double baskets, and 1 portafilter.

The iberital challenger is the stainless model and is approx 2 years old according to the old owner, however, they own a cafe and say he hadn't really used the machine that I bought or the grinder for about the previous 6-12 months. It appears in good condtion.

Lastly, I have a 53mm Di Bartoli professional tamper that I have only had for about 6 months. It fits the Isomac really well and only has a couple of little marks on the stainless base.

I also have a small black knock box and some milk jugs that I will throw in if the buyer wants them and buys the whole package!

Would prefer local (Tasmanian) pick-up and can then demonstrate the machine, but could probably ship at least the machine if needed?

Items are located in Hobart, Tasmania
    Prices if sold separetley:
    $300 for the Isomac
    $230 for the Grinder
    $40 for the tamper

Price if sold all as a package: $500

Contact number: 0.4.3.8.3.6.8.0.5.8

Contact via PM on here on call.

Sorry for the poor quality iphone pics, can send better quality ones for people who are interested!

Cheers,
    Damo

Ok... price drop to $450 for everything! Feel free to make an offer through PM

Comment

FS: (TAS) Isomac Giada machine, Iberital Challenger grinder, 53mm tamper

Sent you a PM

Comment

Replied with a text msg mate!

Comment

Grinder is now sold... Machine, Tamper and knock box still here! Will take $300 for it all.

Comment

Alright make me an offer people....want it gone!

Comment

Reduced now to $200 people... Grab a bargain!

Comment

Machine gone... Tamper still available but will prob just chuck it on evil bay

Comment

Working...
                X