X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Rocket Giotto and Pullman Tamper - SE QLD

Hi Folks

For sale I have a Rocket Giotto Premium Plus and a Pullman Tamper. The machine was bought in August 2009 from Talk Coffee in Melbourne. It comes with the original accessories, less the plastic tamper. Also included are a naked portafilter, a Synesso double basket (ridgeless), a La Mazzorca double basket (ridged), a blind filter and a Pullman checkerboard flat based tamper.

Price for all this is $1750 plus delivery charges.

Any questions please feel free to pm me

Cheers,
    Ash
    Attached Files

PM sent............

Comment

Hi Ash, has this been used commercially of just for home use?

Comment

Hi whereabouts in SE QLD are you?? I'm on the Gold Coast northern end. Would be interested in coming for a look.

Comment

Hi Guys,

The machine has only been used at home, averaging about 3 - 4 espresso's a day. It's been chemically backflushed once a week, and hasn't had anything go wrong on it. I'm selling it because over the past 12 months or so it hasn't been used as much as it should, and to help fund a prospective new machine purchase in the coming months.

I'm in Toowoomba at present, if you want to come on up, just pm me so we can sort out a time ;-)

Comment

Is this the version 2 of the machine?

Comment

Originally posted by catch-22 View Post
              Is this the version 2 of the machine?
              Hello catch-22,

The presence of a boiler pressure gauge and absence of a system pressure gauge shows that its a V1. No biggie as the major changes were the second gauge and boiler wrap.

With the V2 on the market for mere months, it would command a higher price and I couldn't imagine you'd find it easy to locate a used one.

Hope that helps....

Comment

Hi Ash

Would you separate the tamper and sell on own? If so, how much would you be after for the tamper?

Comment

Hi Ash, is this still available?

Cheers
                  Richard

Comment

yup, still available

Comment

This machine is sold pending payment. Thanks to all who showed interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X