Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Rancilio Silvia with Watlow PID with steam control - Melbourne $750, can ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Rancilio Silvia with Watlow PID with steam control - Melbourne $750, can ship

Hi,

I have for sale a V2 Rancilio Silvia fitted with Watlow PID with steam control. I bought it second hand two years ago and it's been used daily with weekly backflushing and three monthly descaling. It has no problems - this sale is because of an upgrade. It has had the group seal changed recently.

The PID kit is the Watlow SD3C 1/32 DIN unit with steam control - along with the tight brew boiler control a PID provides, it also overrides the steam thermostat so as soon as the temperature starts to drop during steaming the heating element comes back on to maintain as much steam as possible.

It comes with group handle, double and single baskets.

See pictures (I hope they're alright size wise....) - it's in great shape but does have signs of use such as the flaking of the plating around the group head and usual scratches.

Asking for $750 - pick up from southern suburbs of Melbourne preferred but happy to pack and ship - if you want a postage quote message me your postcode.

Thanks,
    Attached Files

Price reduced to $700.

Comment

Still available! Price reduced to $650

Comment

Whoops - been a while - still available for $650.

Comment

Hmm been busy.. price drop to $500 - can ship too!

Comment

Working...
          X