ECM GIOTTO PREMIUM and HOTTOP COFFEE ROASTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM GIOTTO PREMIUM and HOTTOP COFFEE ROASTER

I am selling my Giotto Premium machine (purchased October 2006) and Hottop Roaster (purchased around 2010).
    I have used the machines infrequently, and am selling because I have not had a coffee drink for a considerable time.
    I have only ever used double filtered water in the Giotto and back flushed always after use. I descaled and flushed the boiler some time ago, however, I do not think it was needed. I am a very careful owner. $2350
    Attached Files

Where are you located and would you consider splitting them? If so how much for the hottop?

Comment

Which model of the hottop? I can't tell from the photo..

Comment

KN8828,
        Regards,

Comment

I am reluctant to sell items separately. However, I would be pleased to receive (PM) offers for individual machine, and will separate if respective offers are acceptable.
          The Roaster is a KN-8828.
          Both machines are in as new condition.
          I live in Olinda 3788.

Comment

Hi Mountainman,
            Just a opinion but you may get more offers if you seperated the two and worked out a price you wanted for them seperated. Im keen on the Hottop but dont require a Coffee machine. Any chance on getting a price on what you want for the Hottop alone?

Cheers,

Chris

Comment

Yeah, I'm more interested in the Giotto. How much? andi

Comment

Originally posted by andiausfulda View Post
                Yeah, I'm more interested in the Giotto. How much? andi
                Giotto price is $1500

Comment

has the hottop been sold? PM for price please.. thanks

Comment

Many thanks for your offer to purchase the roaster. However, I would rather not sell separately as it is not worth having the Espresso machine without a roaster. I will withdraw items from sale for the time being. Thanks to all for your interest.

Comment

You have punters interested in the Giotto,others in the Hottop so list them separately I`m sure they will go like hot cakes

Comment

Working...
                      X