Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Mazzer Mini (MelbCBD)

For sale is a used grey Mazzer Mini, not sure about the age but the burr is still in pretty good condition. Hopper funnel have a slight crack I believe but still functional, plastic grind tray also have the common chip off from both hook(?). Comes with box as well.

Will be cleaned thoroughly before sale.

$490

Located in Melbourne CBD

Shipping not an option just yet, not too sure how to ship something this big.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 4 December 2012, 09:52 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Need this gone! I have no more space for this one!

Comment

$475 now! Pleasseeeeeeee

Comment

pics???

Comment

and again pics ???

Comment

PM Sent. Thanks.

Comment

is this still for sale???

Comment

Yes this is still for sale!
                Last edited by Hide; 9 October 2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Cleaned up picture of the mini!

Comment

Oooo looks purr-ty! I'm interested to see the slight crack in the hopper funnel, and the plastic grind tray. Still, seems like a good deal...

Comment

Oh, sorry forgot to change some details, the slight crack wasnt a additional crack, it just something look like a crack when drilling the hole on the plastic for the screw to go into (after I went back to check again, even my new mazzer SJE has it). No issue on mounting, or fear of beans flying out of the crack.

As for the tray, it is just one of ear got knocked off, a common issue, but not a big problem.

Sorry I didnt have time to take actual pictures but hope these info helps!

Comment

Still available!

Comment

If I had the money I would certainly buy. Seems like such a good buy, surprised there isn't more interest.

Comment

As noted in the http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...icy-rules.html CS is not an auction site. Please make all offers via PM
                              Last edited by Javaphile; 20 October 2012, 03:19 PM. Reason: Removal of public offer

Comment

Working...
                              X