This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - VBM Junior HX

I am selling my VBM Junior HX. Machine has been well cared for, only been fed Bombora filtered water and chemical flushed each fortnight. I have also fitted sound suppression insulation to the inside of the case. Machine is located in Shepparton, Victoria. Pick up would be ideal, if shipping is required will pack in original box and secure to a skid. Will upload images sometime over the weekend.

Looking for $1500.00

Steve.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 10 October 2012, 11:01 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Originally posted by Mono View Post
    I am selling my VBM Junior HX. Machine has been well cared for, only been fed Bombora filtered water and chemical flushed each fortnight. I have also fitted sound suppression insulation to the inside of the case. Machine is located in Shepparton, Victoria. Pick up would be ideal, if shipping is required will pack in original box and secure to a skid. Will upload images sometime over the weekend.

Looking for $1500.00

Steve.
    I'll vouch for this one...

Mono's VBM is is in perfect nick and a great example of a Domobar Junior.

I'm happy to be a Melbourne collection point for someone in town if the planets align for seller and purchaser.

Chris

Comment

Can I ask when you bought it, and if you bought new? Also if it has been serviced since owning?

Live in Adelaide, would you freight there?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by alca-pavoni View Post
        Can I ask when you bought it, and if you bought new? Also if it has been serviced since owning?

Live in Adelaide, would you freight there?

Cheers
        Hi AP, I purchased it from Chris @ TC in November '09. Chris has looked after it and given it a "tune up" on the couple of occasions that I have had concerns. Serviced?? well Chris guided me with what has been required to descale and keep it in good order. Shipping to Adelaide?? I guess so @ the buyers expense naturally.

Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
          I'll vouch for this one...

Mono's VBM is is in perfect nick and a great example of a Domobar Junior.

I'm happy to be a Melbourne collection point for someone in town if the planets align for seller and purchaser.

Chris
          Thanks for the for the kind words and the offer, that may just work out.

Steve

Comment

Accessories? Eg. Naked portafilters, double PFs, tampers etc? And any cosmetic blemishes?

Pics would be great!

Comment

Ok, more info about Junior. Included is all the standard handles, baskets, blind filter & "placky" tamper that came when purchased. The top of of the machine has a silicone mat to protect it from scratching, the boiler is insulated with Insulbrite & the handles have Redgum highlights in the ends. The GH has a couple of "minor" dings from where I have knocked it with the handles but other than that it has only very light surface marks from general cleaning etc. I will also include some spares I have purchased but not used. A valve cam & a set of valve tips to suit & a shower screen. I am likely to be in Melbourne Saturday 13/10 so if needed delivery for that day could be arranged.

Steve

PS. please disregard the dates on the images as they were taken today.
              Attached Files

Comment

Junior has a new home, could the mods mark this thread as sold. Thanks

Steve.

Comment

Working...
                X