Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Coffee Starter Kit Sunbeam EM6910 + EM0480 Grinder + popcorn roaster

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Coffee Starter Kit Sunbeam EM6910 + EM0480 Grinder + popcorn roaster

I have a Sunbeam EM6910 Coffee machine with Grinder and popcorn roaster ready to get you underway with your first roast.

This set up served me well for two years when I bought it new. I got upgradeitis and went for a rocky, corretto, and a 15amp commercial grade Carimali machine. So my wife needs the space.

The machine and grinder are approx 2 years old have been well looked after did about two coffee a day, sometimes more. I always used filter water and was obsessive about cleaning it. Has a couple of little scrapes on the drip tray but otherwise nice condition. Just before I got the Carimali I fitted new filter and group head seal, wasn’t required but did it anyway. That was about 8 months ago and has sat in a cupboard since. Selling for $420.00

I did a slight mod to the grinder in that I fitted a grind catcher made from juice bottle, works well can be removed.

The package consists of:

1 M6910 Coffee Machine
    1 M0480 Coffee Grinder
    2 Porta Filters
    2 Double spouts
    1 Single spout
    1 Original Tamp
    1 Heavy 58mm Tamp
    2 Double baskets
    1 Single basket
    1 Original pack of pressure baskets
    1 Coffee scoop
    2 SS 60ml shot cups and saucers
    1 Popcorn Roaster with Chimney

Can post at buyers cost, can be viewed if requred. Pickup Berowra near Hornsby
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 23 October 2012, 04:47 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Ok obviously too rich price reduced to $360.00.

Comment

I'd gladly take these off your hands. Same setup we've got at the office where I work and I've been able to coax some pretty nice coffees out of them. PM sent.

Comment

!!!!! Sold !!!!!

Gone to a good home in Melbourne

Comment

Working...
        X