This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! Sold!!! ECM Best Grinder $100

(aka ECA, Anfim Best) RRP $829. Shiny chrome finish, Solid build, great grind. So why so cheap?

In short there is some damage to the threads on the grinder body - which means the top burr carrier can't be screwed on tight enough

I've talked to various snobs who think a small machining workshop should be able to re-thread it. It's been a bit of an ongoing project to fix this up but to be honest I just haven't had the time. It's been sitting in the corner for months!

If you think you'd like to take on the project of reviving this grinder or even just want to use it for some spare parts then contact me.

*local pick up only thanks*

cheers!
    Iggs
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Coffee2Di4; 20 October 2012, 10:47 AM. Reason: Item Sold

Originally posted by iggs View Post
    (aka ECA, Anfim Best) RRP $829. Shiny chrome finish, Solid build, great grind. So why so cheap?

In short there is some damage to the threads on the grinder body - which means the top burr carrier can't be screwed on tight enough

I've talked to various snobs who think a small machining workshop should be able to re-thread it.....

cheers!
    Iggs
    Bargain!

This looks like a job for The Coffee Machinist

Comment

I'll have it

Comment

Are u in Kensington Melbourne?

Comment

Looks like its Kensington, Sydney....

Comment

shapeshifter has got a hold on this at the moment - will let you know if she doesn't grab it

Comment

mods please mark as sold please!

Comment

Working...
              X