This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Expobar Minore (Brewtus) II - $1500 - TAS

I’ve worked for years in commercial cafes on La Marzoccos and Synessos. I’ve still been happy coming home and having a coffee from this machine after work and this is testament to its quality. Unfortunately uni expenses necessitate selling my coffee machine and downsizing to my more humble pour-over setup.

I’m the second owner of this machine, having purchased it from a fellow barista at one of Hobart’s quality establishments. It’s only seen light use (I’d estimate 2-3 coffees a week) and obviously has been meticulously cleaned and cared for. It was produced in May 2007. The machine is in perfect cosmetic and functional condition. The only issue I’ve ever had was a faulty pressure-switch which I had replaced.

This machine is not going to be a bottleneck in your coffee-making until you start getting at the serious end of your skill development. It’s easy to use, pulls great shots and steams great milk. It has a 3L tank so doesn’t need filling up too often and has a nice large drip tray. The cup-warmer is also a nice touch. The machine is a dual-boiler design, with a state-of the art temperature control. This makes for great extractions, allows you to experiment with different temperatures for different roasts, and facilitates a nice easy routine for your daily coffee.

I’m including the following accessories. The only other piece of equipment you will ever need is a grinder. I’d strongly recommend going for a mini-mazzer (or similar quality) but the choice is yours.

ACF cups including saucers – genuine Italian made Porcelain.
    5 x 70cc Espresso 46B (RRP of ~$10 a cup)
    5 x 200cc Cappuccino 58B (RRP of ~$12 a cup)
    6 x 160cc Cappuccino 66B (RRP of ~$12 a cup)

Reg Barber 58mm flat-base stainless steel tamper with black aluminium handle
    Stainless steel Trenton milk jugs- (2 x 600ml and 1 x 300ml)
    Steam tips (2 hole-narrow, 2 hole-wide, 4-hole narrow)
    Portafilters – naked (no spouts), 14 gram size, 21 gram size
    Baskets –14g, 21g, blind filter for backflushing
    Sprinkle shakers (2)
    Glass shot measure 60ml
    Brush for cleaning around the group-head seal
    Pretty much a life-time supply of cafetto for backflushing

I’ll also include 250g of freshly roasted Villino houseblend for you to try. There’s no point having good quality gear and then using average beans.

I’d prefer local pickup (Sandy Bay, Hobart, TAS) so the new prospective owner can inspect the machine themselves, pull some shots, and make sure they’re 100% happy with it. This also saves any hassle and risk associated with shipping. However, if you’re interstate and interested in the machine, contact me via email. If I can’t find a local buyer within a reasonable time I’ll entertain shipping it.

Any questions please contact me via email NOT private message (joshwestland@gmail.com)
    I’ll normally respond within a day at the most.
    Cheers, Josh.
    Attached Files

some more photos.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice unit, lovely price, angry wife, can't do it!

Comment

think of the savings.....you'd never need to buy a coffee from a cafe again. Or try pushing the "it will be great for when we have guests round" card maybe haha?

Comment

*****sold*****

Comment

Working...
          X