X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Lelit PL60T Dual Boiler and accessories

Ahem

Well I purchased this only six months ago from the dynamic Duo of Charlie and Deb at Jetblack, in the hope that my upgradeitis would be cured.

But then I fell in love with a Quickmill Achille lever machine and now my Dual Boiler has to find a new home.

It actually has had minimal use, as it played second fiddle to my other lever and was mainly used on weekends and holidays.

Fantastic machine - oodles of steam, no crappy needle valve on the steam (activated by solenoid), and can happily pump out shot after shot at the temperature you set. Even a hot water tap!

It's also very quick to get to temp, the steam boiler is ready in a couple of minutes (good for hot chocolates) and the group is nice and hot within 10 minutes.

Religiously backflushed with water after every session, and chemical backflush every fortnight.

I'm including the accessories in the photo:

Jetblack precisefit 57.5mm tamper
    Original Lelit bottomless portafilter
    single and double baskets
    double spout portafilter
    blind filter (inside bottomless in photo)
    unopened jar of caffetto cleaning powder

This would cost you over $1900 new, so I reckon $1400 including insured delivery to anywhere in Australia is pretty good. Get some proper Italian bling!

Sniff

EDIT: Also included are pod filter basket and crappy plastic spoon. And the gauge shows the steam boiler pressure, not the group head pressure.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 28 November 2012, 03:55 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Sent PM.........

Comment

Email sent as requested.

Sniff

Comment

And the machine is now sold and on its way to sunny Qld! Enjoy!

Mods please close the thread

Thanks

Sniff

Comment

Working...
        X