This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Isomac Millenium

For sale is my Isomac Millenium. I bought it from the original owner about 6 months ago, and intended to keep for a long time. However my wife organised a new PID dual boiler for my birthday, so my much loved Isomac is looking for a new home.

The original owner bought it about 5 years ago, and had it serviced a couple of times over the ownership. When I got it I did a big service with a strip down of both the machine and the E61, and cleaned and descaled boiler and group. The anti-vac valve, pressure stat, shower screen, group seal, steam & water arm seals were replaced.

As well as that, the 0.8mm gigleur was replaced with a 0.6mm one, and a 2.5mm restrictor was installed in the top E61 HX inlet. This has meant the Millenium no longer needs cooling flushes (unless left to idle for a long time - when it might need a couple of seconds). The OPV has also been adjusted down from 12 bar to produce 9bar at the group.

I also tried a few different steam tips, and found one that makes it very easy to create great microfoam.

In addition, the Millenium comes with tiny little plastic feet that means it slides around the bench top quite easily when locking in the group. I have replaced these with big grippy rubber feet, which not only means it doesn't move at all when locking in the group, also gives it a more impressive stance (IMHO).

Other than some cup warming tray scratches, and some very minor body marks, the Millenium is working brilliantly. Were it not for the new machine wifey organised for me, I would have hung on to it for many years to come.

Looking for $950 for it. I have also just this weekend done a full boiler and group descale in preparation for selling. It comes with single and double PF handles, single and double baskets, blind filter and plastic tamper. More than happy to demonstrate the machine for potential buyers. I am prepared to ship at buyer's expense, but would rather avoid it as we all know how careful shipping company employees can be.

Looks like there's a dent near the top of the left side panel in this photo. There isn't, it's just something reflecting off the sup shiny body!

Last edited by Javaphile; 21 November 2012, 04:27 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Looks like a beautiful machine! Might help the buyers if you mentioned where you were located...

Good luck with the sale.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Tried to edit my post but couldn't for some reason - I'm in Sydney

Thanks

Comment

pm mate

Comment

Another Pm Bames

Comment

The millenium is now sold. Thanks