This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Grimac (Gino Rossi CC45) For Sale - Sydney

For sale is a Grimac commercial grinder, which from all obverservation, and the opinions of those in the know, is a Gino Rossi which has been sold under the 'Grimac' badge.

This history of the grinder is that it's been used in a cafe for a while - until about 8 months ago. I recently picked it up, but it's too big for my purposes. It's also in need of a bit of a clean as you can see from the pictures. However, I got in and cleaned things up around the burrs enough to ensure a) that it's working fine, and b) that it's grinding fine enough. One one of the finer settings, it was way to fine for my San Marino machine, so no problems with the burrs. Backed off, it was fine.

Things to be aware of:
    -It does need a good clean, although it's still ready to get to work as is.
    - The tamper section is broken. It's there, and can be attached as shown, but it's broken in how it attaches. Who in their right mind would be tamping with that thing, I don't really know. But there you have it.
    - I haven't checked the auto-fill grind thing. I didn't want to waste that much grinded beans! But I wouldn't be using it anyway. I just operated it from the switch, which was fine.

I'd love $300 for this. I don't need to tell you guys that grinders like this are worth some good coin new. Which of course this one isn't. But I think it's a fair price, anyway.

Alternatively, I'd consider a trade for a smaller grinder which might suit my home purposes better!

I don't know what it would cost to post this thing, and I'm not super keen to find out. But if you were desperate I'd try to package it up if you arranged a courier or something. I once got a guitar amplifier couriered from Victoria somewhere to Sydney actually and I was surprised how cheap it was. But I won't speculate.

Most convenient would be a pickup in Eastwood, or Five Dock in Sydney.

PM me if you're keen!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 17 December 2012, 01:17 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Still for sale, and I'm open to reasonable offers here.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel78 View Post
      Still for sale, and I'm open to reasonable offers here.
      Mod Edit - please PM all offers directly to the OP. CoffeeSnobs is not an auction site. Thanks, Coffee2Di4.
      Last edited by Coffee2Di4; 29 November 2012, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dachampjonny View Post
        Mod Edit - please PM all offers directly to the OP. CoffeeSnobs is not an auction site. Thanks, Coffee2Di4.
        Yes, that's what I meant sorry! Offers not here, as in this thread, but here, as in this instance. As the man says. Message me.

Comment

Originally posted by dachampjonny View Post
          ah I'm sorry, ill remember in the future.

Comment

This has sold, but I'm not sure how to modify the title of the thread to indicate that. Can anyone help me on this?

Comment

Working...
            X