FS: Vintage Lever Clearout: Baby Riviera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Vintage Lever Clearout: Baby Riviera

This is a very unique and rare machine with the desirable chrome base. These things will outlive any la pavoni as the base is chrpmed brass and it will never rust away.

As you can see from the base it is in extremely good condition. I have descaled machine and heats up. All it needs is a new set of seals and it will be making beautiful coffee. I can help you with instructions on how to do this. Very easy to do.

It did not come with a drip grate but you can purchase a stainless steel reproduction from orphans espresso or through Zacconi who has taken on making the machines from Riviera.

Comes with double basket. I don't have a horrible plastic tamper for this one.

$400

Happy to ship if I can't find a local buyer
    Attached Files

how much would new seals cost? and how much to ship to gold coast?
    thanks Chip

Comment

Is it still for sale & if so where is it?

Comment

he will not answer PMs so I guess it is no longer for sale?

Comment

hi guys,

i bought the vintage quickmill grinder off newbiemocca few weeks ago and it was a smooth deal. lovely grinder. and i did checked out his great collection of lever machines. even got a coffee to go with it! cheers!
          and it's all looking great as far as i can tell.

try the PM again, maybe he's just busy or out of town for a while.. btw he's located in perth n works out of town though as far as i know.

cheers

albert

Comment

Is it still for sale

Comment

Working...
            X