This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale: Lelit Pl041

I have a Lelit PL 041 for sale. This machine is about one year old and is in good condition. It has been used to make approx 6 double espressos a week. It was backflushed after each mornings use and backflushed with cleaner every second week. It only had Tassie tank water used in it until the last month with soft Central Coast water. It comes with the three filter baskets that came with the machine as well as the blind filter. There is the double spout portafilter that came with the machine as well as a bottomless portafilter. Also included is a tamper and spare group seal.
    For pickup Central Coast NSW or maybe could arrange for pickup in Sydney. Asking $400.

Last edited by Javaphile; 22 March 2013, 08:28 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Hi, I am interested in your machine. Are you able to post it to the Gold Coast?
    Thanks
    Jay

Comment

Jay, Sorry my computer has been down. I haven't got anything to pack the machine in and haven't got any trust in postage. So at this stage I would like pick-up.

Comment

Will consider any reasonable offers. If anyone interstate wants to arrange for courier pickup I will arrange to get it packed appropiately.

Comment

g'day, why are you selling machine? I am looking to buy first machine, how did you find this model work for you?

Comment

Weagles, This is perfect for your first machine. I have purchased a lever machine so have use for the Lelit anymore. For it price the Lelit makes good coffee and this one is in very good condition.

Comment

Hi again,

I will give you Removed by Mods if you can post it to me on Gold Coast.

Thanks
              Jay
              Last edited by Javaphile; 27 January 2013, 05:45 PM. Reason: CS is not an auction site

Comment

CS is not an auction site. Per the http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...icy-rules.html please keep/make all offers to/by PM.

Java "Thank you for your cooperation" phile
                Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

PM sent! (character limit filler).

Comment

This is still for sale. I've had numerous time wasters on this. I have packaged up the machine and it's packed up pretty bomb proof with 2'' foam all round. I had a quote from Auspost to Brisbane and postage would be around the $30 mark. I also packed in some machine cleaner with all the other stuff. I would have prefered to sell this locally but can now post or you can arrange for a courier.

Comment

How does this machine compare with Rancillo Silvia?

Looking for a good first machine

Cheers
                      Mick

Comment

Originally posted by mickf View Post
                        How does this machine compare with Rancillo Silvia?

Looking for a good first machine

Cheers
                        Mick
                        Mick I have never used a Rancillo Silvia so can't comment. Do some searches there is plenty of info out there about both machines. Her's a link to the first one I came across Commercial non-sponsor link removed I'm sure both are good machines and it really comes down to a personnal preference.
                        Last edited by Javaphile; 9 February 2013, 08:13 AM. Reason: Commercial Non-Sponsor link removed

Comment

is it still for sale?

Comment

Yes still for sale

Comment

Sold

This is now sold

Comment

Working...
                              X