This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: La Pavoni 2 Group Machine

Selling this La Pavoni machine. Two group, in decent condition - as far as I can tell. The history is, which you'll know if you saw my question elsewhere, is that this was in a cafe until 8 months ago. Working fine. But it's 20a, and I've not been able to plug it into a 20a power supply to run my own tests.

As I say, everything looks well in order. Comes with all baskets and handles as shown.

If you buy this off me, and you plug it into 20a and tell me it's completely rubbish and not at all working, then I'll do the honourable thing and take it back off you. Not here to rip anybody off. But for all that, these are great machines I reckon.

One side bottom rail strip missing, and another corner also, as shown. I'll post some more photos soon. Great looking machine - especially from the back.

I want $600. I reckon it's probably worth more, but just trying to cover what I paid for it really. Had a use for it in mind, but if never came off sadly, because I think it's a cool machine.

Message away if you're keen!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scoota_gal; 29 April 2013, 04:35 PM.

More photos of this machine:
    Attached Files

Comment

I should mention that the machine is in Sydney - Five Dock to be precise. Could arrange pickup from somewhere else in Sydney if that helped, but I don't know about couriering it to other corners of the nation. Feel free to check it out if you want to. I'll cooperate with a courier, but I think it's too big to go boxing up etc.

Comment

Still got this, but can't have it much longer. $500 is the new price. Bargain - surely??

Comment

OK. Getting crazy, but after an sale fell through the price is dropping again. Can't sit on my dining room floor beyond Christmas or I will be murdered. I speak hyperbolically (I hope) so don't call the cops. Yet.

New Price $400, but no negotiating on that. Message me if keen.

Comment

I thought this machine had sold, but as it turns out, it hasn't! So, it's still on the market.

I'm keen to pass this on to someone who can put it to use. So make an offer. I'm also keen on a new grinder, so if anyone wants to come up with some kind of swap deal, feel free to PM me!

Comment

I can't believe no one has snatched this up yet... If only i had the space in my micro excuse of a kitchen...

Comment

Originally posted by DScanes View Post
                I can't believe no one has snatched this up yet... If only i had the space in my micro excuse of a kitchen...
                Me too! I'd love to have it in my kitchen! But my existing single group San Marino is already taking up 40% of our bench space...

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel78 View Post
                  OK. Getting crazy, but after an sale fell through the price is dropping again. Can't sit on my dining room floor beyond Christmas or I will be murdered. I speak hyperbolically (I hope) so don't call the cops. Yet.

New Price $400, but no negotiating on that. Message me if keen.
                  Daniel, I sent you a PM. Can I pick up this w/e?

Comment

Sorry about the delay here. Just replied to all messages. Check your inboxes folks. Still got this machine.

Comment

Hi Daniel,

PM Sent

Cheers!
                      Rob

Comment

Thanks Rob. All good. I've emailed you.

Comment

Anybody know how to mark a thread as 'SOLD'? This machine has sold!

Comment

Hi Daniel,

> Anybody know how to mark a thread as 'SOLD'? This machine has sold!

I think the moderators have to do it.

Thank you very much Daniel for delivering the machine and for the 20A power point.

Much appreciated.

Cheers!
                            Rob

Comment

Working...
                            X