This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Gaggia Classic & Behmor Roaster

In a bid to free up some bench space, I am selling my Gaggia Classic and Behmor Roaster.

The Gaggia has had the steam arm modified with the Rancilio Silvia arm and is in very good condition. Comes with tamp and knock box. $150 obo.

The Behmor Roaster comes with all the accessories and will include some Indian Elephant Hills green beans and valve bags. $150 obo.

Photos to come.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 6 December 2012, 09:46 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Hey where are you located?

Comment

I'm in Geelong. Sorry should have mentioned that

Comment

good price on the behmor. if i did not already have so many projects on the go, i'd be all over it...

Comment

How old is the behmor? Same as the current one for sale on here?? Would you post?

Comment

The behmor is only a couple of years old. The basket has recently been replaced. I haven't previously listed it. First time. I can post it as required. Would have to get some shipping costs.

Comment

Sorry, I meant CoffeeSnobs - BeanBay - Would you be able to give me a shipping cost to Hobart 7005, Tas. Everything still working as it should with the roaster? Can I ask what the reason for its sale is??

Comment

FS: Gaggia Classic & Behmor Roaster

Pm sent to you

Comment

Sorry misunderstood the question. Postage would be $25 to send to Hobart. Everything is working fine with the roaster and yes it is the same as the one Andy sells here. I have just purchased another coffee machine and no longer require the roaster.

Comment

The behmor has sold. The Gaggia is still available. Will post some pics later tonight.

Comment

Spewin, I would have snapped up that Behmor if I checked a couple hours ago. Backup bid/purchase on the Behmor if the sale doesn't happen or falls thru.

I could pickup the Behmor as well so post not required.

Comment

Gaggia Classic

Originally posted by markso View Post
                        The behmor has sold. The Gaggia is still available. Will post some pics later tonight.
                        I'll take the Gaggia. Where do I collect it from and when?

Comment

Hey marco,

I am in Geelong and live pretty much in the CBD so I can arrange pickup there. You can pick it up anytime.

Comment

Both items have now sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X