X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - sunbeam EM0480 Brisbane SW

Hello,

I bought an EM6910 and EM0480 as a pair but already have the EM0450 grinder.

As such, I am looking to sell the EM0480 grinder.

Asking $50 pickup from Brisbane. I live in Forest Lake but up near Richlands.

Grinder looks to be in great nic, though it does not have the new elbow piece over the spout.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 28 December 2012, 01:19 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Hi I'll put my hand up for your EM0480 at $50. Can you tell me what you mean by "new elbow piece over the spout"?

Comment

The newer releases of the Sunbeam EM0450 and EM0480 have an extended coffee spout. It is just a rubber piece that sits over the nozzle.
      They are a Sunbeam part, you can see it here on ebay: eBay link removed per the http://coffeesnobs.com.au/general-ne...icy-rules.html

That is the only difference to the newer releases I believe.
      Last edited by Javaphile; 7 December 2012, 03:28 PM. Reason: eBay link removed

Comment

Sunbeam EM 480 spout ext.

It is just a short rubber spout extension with a downward bend. The basic spout angles down/out at about 45 degrees, with the extension it is almost straight down. With it on all the grounds go in the container, without it some will miss and fall on the tray or the bench.

I suspect that if you were to ring Sunbeam and have bit of a whinge about it they just might send you a freebie.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by leograyson; 7 December 2012, 05:50 PM. Reason: Extra Info

Comment

Originally posted by leograyson View Post
          It is just a short rubber spout extension with a downward bend. The basic spout angles down/out at about 45 degrees, with the extension it is almost straight down. With it on all the grounds go in the container, without it some will miss and fall on the tray or the bench.
          Thanks for taking the time to reply leograyson. Very good of you.

I've confirmed my offer to applor via PM.

Comment

Just to clarify, this grinder is second hand. If I get around to it I will post some photos.

Still available.

Comment

Edit: Sorry, offer sent via PM
              Last edited by razorwire42; 8 December 2012, 06:16 PM. Reason: Sent via PM

Comment

Sorry guys but any less than $50 and I'd rather keep it as a spare/backup/future use.

Comment

PM'd a few days ago...
                  Last edited by Javaphile; 13 December 2012, 10:57 AM. Reason: innappropriate materal

Comment

Originally posted by leograyson View Post

I suspect that if you were to ring Sunbeam and have bit of a whinge about it they just might send you a freebie.
                    This wasn't my experience when I rang Sunbeam, they said it had to be purchased as a spare part.

I'm now enjoying my BREVILLE dual boiler :-)

Comment

Sorry for the late reply guys, been away for a few days.

Grinder is sold pending pickup/payment - el_brado responded first so it's his unless sale falls through.

Comment

Originally posted by applor View Post
                        Sorry for the late reply guys, been away for a few days.

Grinder is sold pending pickup/payment - el_brado responded first so it's his unless sale falls through.

Cool, if not ill buy it if u can ship to sydney nsw 200 (ill cover it) - Andre 0413 55 66 11

Comment

*sold*

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                          X