X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale - 2kg Has Garanti Coffee Roaster

2kg Has Garanti Coffee Roaster

4 years old. Purchased brand new from Cafe Coffee Roasters. Very good condition. Very solid build and produces consistent results each roast. Runs on LPG gas (standard BBQ gas bottle). Also includes the chaff collector. No flue. (I have used heat rated air con ducting. Same piece for the last 4 years.) On average done about 4-5 roasts per week. Only selling as life keeps getting busier and I don’t have the time anymore.

I generally roast approx. 2.5kg (allowing for up to 20% weight loss) and end up with about 2kg. In full swing and using an extra fan to cool the beans I do 15 min roast cycles, so about 8kg per hour. Have roasted down to 500/600gm.

Two small issues that I am aware of, neither affect performance of the roaster;
    1. Gas valve that is pushed in to start gas flow broke within first couple of months. I have it permanently pushed in. Not ever bothered replacing it as there are already 3 other taps / valves that need to be turned on for the gas to flow.
    2. Missing bolt & nut on cooling tray slider.

New ones retail for $13,000. Selling for $7,000.

Need a few people to move it as it weighs about 135kg. Location is Terrigal (1hr north of Sydney)

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Lindsey
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 20 December 2012, 05:20 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

This is like my old roaster. Gee I miss it!!!

This shouldn't last long.....

Comment

do you still have the operation manual and contact name of the servicing agent ?

Comment

Originally posted by summercrema View Post
        do you still have the operation manual and contact name of the servicing agent ?
        Yes, I still have the manual. I have a contact name from the company I purchased it from.

Cheers,
        Lindsey

Comment

PM send to you already from Jeff
          Last edited by summercrema; 11 December 2012, 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Roaster is now sold.

Cheers,
            Lindsey

Comment

Working...
            X