This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Bezzera BZ35 Plumbed For sale

Have a BZ35 Plumbed - 2years young. Looking to upgrade as such looking to sell on - to sweeten the deal will through in my mini mazzer (manual) if your in Vic and can pick up. Looking for $2k.

Cheers
    Last edited by Javaphile; 25 January 2013, 07:14 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

how old is the mini can i ask and what condition is it in please?

Comment

Hi - Mini is about 4 years old working fine no issues (will get pics sorted for both). I bought another grinder so in an xmas spirit give away mode....

Comment

Bezzera BZ35 Plumbed For sale

Mini Mazzer has gone separately so just the BZ35 (always on filter water). Reduced to $1900.

Comment

Updated BZ35 Pics and Accessories

Update on the BZ35 Plumbed - comes with VST 20g and 18g, naked portafilter, Pullman Barista Tamper. Recent serviced at Talk Coffee, clean and looked after.

$1550 delivered.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by scollops View Post
            Update on the BZ35 Plumbed - comes with VST 20g and 18g, naked portafilter, Pullman Barista Tamper. Recent serviced at Talk Coffee, clean and looked after.

$1550 delivered.
            Great value for someone who can plumb in.

We looked over this one today and there was absolutely nothing to do. It's in superb condition inside and out.

Comment

BZ35 Plumber for sale update

Update on the BZ35 Plumbed ($950) - comes with VST 20g and 18g, naked portafilter, (keeping the Pullman Barista Tamper) - absolute bargain really for this Machine....Its a steal

Delivered to within Aust $950 (helps me towards my upgradeitis affliction) - pic of the inside to show how clean this machine is.
              Attached Files

Comment

Holy #*£&% that is an absolute STEAL, even for a machine in a lot worse condition than yours which looks brand new.

Comment

That's an awesome price

Comment

scollops - pm sent.

Comment

If the above falls through, I am also interested. Pm sent.

Comment

Thanks to everyone interested BZ35 has been sold.

Comment

Working...
                        X