This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - WTS Izzo Alex Duetto 11

Alex and I will have to part company....
    Also in our household changes have led to me being the only one drinking coffee at the moment, and then not even every day
    The Duetto really deserves more love and attention than that, and I am hoping there is a new owner out there for her, polishing cloth in hand and a whole tribe of coffee drinkers in the wings!

We bought the machine in March 2011 from Dennis Wells, where it was bench tested and fully calibrated.
    The machine moved out of the box and onto the bench in June 2011, and has therefore only seen 18 months of quite limited use.

I am sure you know all the specs; this machine has super steam, super quiet rotary pump, ability to plumb in and a PID which allows you to tune the group for different flavour profiles/blends/beans.

The Alex Duetto II will come with:
    - 2 x original group portafilters (double and single spouts)
    - Double, single and blind baskets
    - Original plastic tamper
    - Steel braided water inlet hose

We are in NE Tasmania, and are willing to drive halfway across the island if a buyer from the South is interested.

Asking price is $2900.

C'mon, Santa ....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 1 January 2013, 11:22 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been withdrawn

check your private messages, Lizzie

Comment

Alex is off the bench, all wrapped up and ready to ship.
      In case you want to work out shipping to your kitchenbench:box is 500wx500dx600h and sits on a pallet; weighs 35kg, sender postcode is 7262 and we can help out with a depot-to-depot booking, Launceston being our nearest depot.

L

Comment

Reduced... $2750

In all fairness, I have let slip to someone that we would be willing to let it go for $2750... so that has now become the asking price.
        Pretty close to the mark now, guys, particularly as we would do a 200km round trip to get it to the depot for shipping to the North Island

L

Comment

Nice machine. Tempting How much is courier with insurance to Melbourne (3000)??

Comment

Reduced to $2700

$138 with $2700 insurance ( Allied Express) or $100 ($1000 insurance) with e-go, depot to depot.

asking price $2700!!.... it is too tempting to see it sitting there, i might withdraw it and stick it back on the bench

L

Comment

Thanks. I'll do some research to see differences between version 2 and 3 then let you know.

Comment

what is the new price of that machine?

Comment

the 2 sold for around $3300, i think, and the 3 sits around the $3800?? Chris from Talk Coffee can tell you those figures exactly

L

Comment

WITHDRAWN due to local interest.

L

Comment

Working...
                    X