This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! Rancilio Silvia v2 and Rocky $700 Sydney

Up for sale is our Silvia espresso machine v2 and Rocky grinder. I'm very sad to see them go - we're moving to Spain, and won't be able to cart around a machine while moving around in the next four months. So away she must go. I bought both a year ago from a guy who bought them new 5 years ago (2007). He'd barely used them and they were in near new condition at purchase, except for the seal which was due for a replacement (so replaced January 2012). Since then, I have made an average of two coffees a day, and it has been regularly backflushed and cleaned.

Price is $700 for both Silvia and Rocky, including 3 baskets and cleaning brush. Tamper, matt, blind filter, and caffeto powder (500g) all available too, price neg. See pic attached (caffeto not shown).

I am in Eastwood until Christmas and then South Coogee until early January if you want to come and look at it - needs to go by Jan 4th. I'd prefer not to post, purely so I don't have to package it, but could be talked into it.

Please PM me with any questions.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for good coffee places in London, Madrid, or Valencia, I'd love to hear about them!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Coffee2Di4; 19 January 2013, 08:57 AM.

Hey there, not interested in your machine, but If your chasing descent coffee in London I'd suggest Monmouth Coffee : Shops
    Can find them in 3 of the main markets, get down early though as the wait for a coffee can be as long as 45mins.

In Madrid there is a coffee shop/cafe/bar in the basement level of the large El Corte Ingles department store in the cities centre that serves a descent espresso (I was only there a few days so didn't really look for any other shops)

Hope that helps, good luck with the sale!

Comment

Would you considered selling the grinder separately?

Comment

Originally posted by Macropin View Post
        Would you considered selling the grinder separately?
        Hi,
        Only if I had a buyer for the machine only too. How much would you pay for the grinder?
        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikesnowdon View Post
          Hi,
          Only if I had a buyer for the machine only too. How much would you pay for the grinder?
          Mike
          I ccould be interested in the machine on its own. How much?

Comment

And I could be interested in the grinder if you are willing to split. How much for the grinder on its own?

Comment

Originally posted by Littlepenguin View Post
              I ccould be interested in the machine on its own. How much?
              $420?

There is only a short window to check it out/pick it up. We are away for this week until Friday 11th, then our stuff is getting shipped on Monday 14th, so you would need to come by South Coogee on Saturday 12th or 13th. PM me if interested in arranging a time.

Mike

Comment

Hi - OK, you have to count me out now. Sorry - just found out my Dad has found his Silvia and I can have it. Good luck!

Comment

Is the grinder still up for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by perch2417 View Post
                    Is the grinder still up for sale?
                    Yes it is, but I will only sell it if I have a buyer for the silvia as well, which at the moment I do not. If you're interested, PM me.

Comment

Yes I'm still interested, but not in the Silvia unfortunately.

Comment

Hi do you still have this machine and grinder or have you left?

Comment

Originally posted by mickf View Post
                          Hi do you still have this machine and grinder or have you left?
                          Sorry, but we've now shipped the machine and grinder to Spain.

Comment

Working...
                          X