Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Breville 800ES + Isomac Macinino Professionale+tamper+single wall filter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Breville 800ES + Isomac Macinino Professionale+tamper+single wall filter

I have for sale a Breville 800ES and Isomac Macinino Professionale.

Bonus items: Di Bartoli tamper (worth $25) and a genuine Breville single wall filter.

Ideal package for the beginner barista looking to start his or her coffee journey and enjoy learning the fundamentals of espresso coffee.

Bought new in 2009, only used to make 2-3 coffees on weekends, regularly cleaned and descaled.

All original accessories included: milk frothing jug, cleaning tool, plastic scoop + tamper, milk frothing assist tube, double wall filters.

Prefer to sell together. $200 for the lot.

Pick up from North Sydney, NSW.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 6 January 2013, 12:00 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Would you consider selling separately?

Comment

i prefer selling together, but would consider separate offers. are you interested in the breville or grinder?

Comment

I'm after a good grinder to go with my Silvia.

Comment

the grinder has now been sold.

the Breville 800ES including bonus accessories is still available.

Comment

Thanks John for letting me demo the grinder before purchase. I think it should hold me for a while until I have the room for a bigger grinder (thinking Compak K3 touch).

I just pulled my first 'tasty' shot. Not too much crema, but lots of oil globules . Very tasty all the same and no discernable acid.

Good luck with the sale of the machine.

Comment

Glad to see you're enjoying using the grinder with your silvia. Good luck with your coffee journey and hope you pull a god shot soon!

Comment

Update: all items have now been sold. Thank you everyone.

Can a mod please update the title?

Ta

Comment

Working...
                X