• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Mazzer ROBUR E and 1 group Comercial coffee machine

hi,
    time to upgrade

Mazzer Robur E = $2500

Saeco Aroma SE100 = $2500 (just upgrade to PID - Watlow SD6C cost $400+)

this coffee machine has HX system and i believe has better temperatur and more durabel than other normal home coffee machine. this machine build for Comercial situation, but i just use for home (4-6 cups a day) also able to run 10amp or 15amp and i always use 10amp normal plug house because already more than enough.

eg: you set to 93c and pull a double shot the temp will stay 93c till end of process.
    steaming and pull a shot in same time
    very fast recovery
    24/7 stay ON - no problem, comercial build
    if you have a party, than just use 15amp max power

just descale 3 Jan and every 6 months, also regularly backflash

i guaranty this machine will make a great coffee, reason i sell because i going to upgrade to LM GS3.

Location Sydney CBD - O4Ol 43O 5O2
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bluecoin View Post
    hi,
    time to upgrade

Mazzer Robur E = $2500
    Hi bluecoin, I guess there is a sideways movement from a Robur-e.............. but an upgrade?

I'd be interested to know what to and what has driven your choice..........
    and can you provide more details about the Robur; age, use, shot number and any marks etc?

Comment

Are you keeping the BNZ or selling it as well?

Comment

Originally posted by chokkidog View Post
        Hi bluecoin, I guess there is a sideways movement from a Robur-e.............. but an upgrade?

I'd be interested to know what to and what has driven your choice..........
        and can you provide more details about the Robur; age, use, shot number and any marks etc?
        because i will upgrade the machine to GS3, so i will love to have Brand new Robur-E

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bames View Post
          Are you keeping the BNZ or selling it as well?
          my friend took the BNZ

Comment

still available

Comment

Hi bluecoin,
              Can you provide details of the Robur-e ? How old, how much use etc
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by chokkidog View Post
                Hi bluecoin,
                Can you provide details of the Robur-e ? How old, how much use etc
                Cheers
                i will post some more pictures

cheers

Comment

Well, you'd be pleased to know you can upgrade right within the CS community!

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...zocco-gs3.html

All the best with your sale! I don't have the funds to even get involved in this!

Aaron

Comment

[QUOTE=yojabbajabba;489119]Well, you'd be pleased to know you can upgrade right within the CS community!

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...zocco-gs3.html

All the best with your sale! I don't have the funds to even get involved in this!

Aaron[/QUOTE

i already place the back order for build in 2013 will show up end of march. ( NOT with Allpress )

and right now still find the price for Conversion to Strada group head, i ask many many many times also emailssssssss to Allpress, bean waiting for 2 weeks and almos 3 weeks still didn't get any respont for the price.

any one know how much the cost?

cheers

Comment

mazzer Robur-E $2350 without Hopper

Comment

Would you please provide more details of the Robur-E? - use/date of manufacture/condition etc.

Comment

Originally posted by YouSnooze View Post
                          Would you please provide more details of the Robur-E? - use/date of manufacture/condition etc.
                          Give me Call if need more information

cheers

Comment

No offense bluecoin but multiple people have asked you to post simple information about the Robur-E. it's not an unreasonable request to post some info about an item that you're asking over $2K for. You said in an earlier post you would post some pictures but it hasn't happened yet. You are FAR more likely to get a buyer if you provide more information publicly. Just a suggestion.......

Comment

As someone else has just been referred to "Site sales and Posting Policy',
                              can I respectfully and politely suggest to 'bluecoin' that he/she do the same, as per the
                              following excerpt?

"* Use a full description of the item."

It's just a little frustrating when 2 people have asked for detail but are getting stonewalled.

Comment

Working...
                              X