X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Expobar Minore III, K3 Touch grinder + accessories - Perth

Expobar Minore III, K3 Touch grinder + accessories

My love affair with coffee has come to an end so am selling my entire kit. Machine has been well looked after (regularly backflushed & descaled) and serviced regularly at Dimattina Coffee service centre so everything works as it should. Very light signs of wear on the Expobar and grinder and no major scratches or marks. The Expobar is a beast of a machine that will out live most its owners, suitable for an aficionado or a small cafe.

Includes:
    * Expobar Minore III
    * Compak K3 Touch (Platinum) Grinder
    * Portafilers (E61 group head):
    - Dual spout (single basket and double)
    - Naked / bottomless (double basket)
    * Pullman Tamper (black and metal)
    * Knock box (green)
    * Milk pitcher (medium)
    * Shot timer
    * Manuals
    * Cleaning stuff (brushes, Cafetto descaler sachets, Cafetto flush powder, Cafelat micro fibre cloths)

Just the machine and grinder new are $3,390 (See here Expobar Espresso Machine, Expobar Office for your Morning Glory : Packages at Espresso Store | Espresso Store) - Selling for $2600.

Videos with the machine:
    Grind and shot: espresso shot with expobar.. - YouTube - Naked shot goodness: naked portafilter.. - YouTube

Expobar Minore III Features:
    * Brass made and chrome plated E61 lever group head
    * Insulated dual boiler system with 1500ml in capacity each
    * Copper and brass boiler construction
    * Complete control over the brew pressure and the temperature
    * Commercial style steam wand
    * The body of machine is made from polished and durable stainless steel
    * Large drip tray so you don't have to empty it all the time

Expobar Minore III Specs:
    * Water Tank: 2.75 Litres
    * Boiler: 2 x 1.5 litres
    * Heating Element: 2 x 2200w
    * Voltage: 240
    * Pump: Vibratory
    * Net weight: 26 kg
    * Dimensions: (WxDxH)240x420x225 mm
    * Country of Origin: Spain
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 26 January 2013, 08:50 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

more photos
    Attached Files

Comment

more photos..
      Attached Files

Comment

Would you consider selling the Expobar separately? I'm not in the market for a grinder but have been looking at the Minore III/IV for a while.

Comment

Attn Petar...
          Your thread notification is sending me the bounce emails from your "I'm on leave" auto reply.

Hi,
          Petar is away on holiday leave until 4th Jan 2013. If you have any important matters that need to be attended to, please contact our office on.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kavorka View Post
            Would you consider selling the Expobar separately? I'm not in the market for a grinder but have been looking at the Minore III/IV for a while.
            really would like to see it sell as the package.. if it doesnt go in a couple weeks I will look selling the machine separately.

Comment

andy
              hello.... i just wondering how long is the warranty on the coffee roaster up for sale on beanbay and what postage will be...happy new year,,,

Comment

Hey justyou81,

You're question is in the wrong place.
                Asking a question about Behmor? Go to the Behmor thread.

With all due respect ;-) rather than shoot off questions from the hip and fire wildly, it's been made all too
                easy to find the information by yourself....................just go to the top of any CS page and using the online shop link bar, click on the 'Behmor Roaster' link,
                READ IT and you will find the answer to part two of your question.
                As far as part one goes, have you tried google?
                I just did and got the general idea, which is pretty standard for most products sold in Aus as well.

It's not hard to lift a finger on to your keyboard.

Comment

you dont need to be so rude... i new to this ok!!!!!

Comment

Easy fellas...

He wasn't being rude and your question is in the wrong place. Do a search first, then have a bit more of a think before you post. There is actually a very handy tool in your reply box which will let you even review what you've written before you post it. This way, you can be sure that you've got down exactly what you're trying to say and that it is in the correct place.

If you are new to this, then you will not mind taking correction, or help or advice.

Please ask it in the correct thread and I will remove these posts from here.

Kind regards
                    Scoota.

Comment

Hi Petar, I've looking for a set up like the one your selling, only problem is i'm in Victoria. At my expense would you consider packaging the machine for freight so i could get a courier to grab it and transport it? Pity i'm not still there in Perth as it sounds like the coffee's come a long way. I used to have a small bakery in Nedlands and sold a lot of coffee through the cafe' many many years ago.

Regards
                      Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                        Hi Petar, I've looking for a set up like the one your selling, only problem is i'm in Victoria. At my expense would you consider packaging the machine for freight so i could get a courier to grab it and transport it? Pity i'm not still there in Perth as it sounds like the coffee's come a long way. I used to have a small bakery in Nedlands and sold a lot of coffee through the cafe' many many years ago.

Regards
                        Andrew
                        I don't see any problems if you organise a courier, total weight would be around 30kg i'd say..

Perth coffee has really stepped up in the last couple years - pretty sure we are the most expensive cup of coffee in australia but hay..

Comment

Sold.. thanks guys

Comment

Petar, congratulations on the sale of your gorgeous machine.

I was shocked to read that you'd lost your passion for coffee. May I ask - how or why did the love affair end? And how long were you in love for? Is this common to stop loving making coffee? Or should that be, '...to stop making love to coffee?

Comment

Working...
                            X