This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia with Auber PID + Extras [MELB]

I'm downscaling my coffee collection as my current work arrangements don't allow me to use it enough.

For sale is my Rancilio Silvia with Auber PID. I bought this from a fellow coffee-snobber approx. 2 years ago, it was 2.5 years old at the time making it 4.5 years old now. It was used once a day by the previous owner and since being owned by me would have made no more than 2 coffees per week.

The Auber PID that has been installed is the model with the shot timer, pre-infusion and steam control, this turns the silvia into a different machine, a pleasure to use. (Instructions, manuals, CD's etc. included)

Included with the Silvia and PID is a double portafilter, a naked portafilter, several baskets ranging from single through to 4 shot, a pressure gauge made by the original owner as well as the matching base to lift the machine up. I'll also include the pictured tamper, I don't remember what brand it is but I'm pretty sure it cost me $100+. I'll also include various other bits and pieces I've got like group head brushes, any cleaning bits.

I'm in StKilda East in Melbourne and would obviously prefer someone local, not too keen to ship.

All important - I'm looking to get $800 for this package I am negotiable on price but if it starts to get too low then things such as the naked portafilter and tamper will be removed.

I've tried to upload pictures but couldn't get it to work, I'll keep trying but in the meantime PM me and come to have a look at the machine if interested.

-Rollo
    Last edited by Javaphile; 5th February 2013, 03:28 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

I've added pictures, click on them and they'll get bigger. If anyone wants larger images or pictures of anything in particular let me know and I'll sort it out.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	silvia2small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	733510Click image for larger version

Name:	silvia3small.jpg
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	733511Click image for larger version

Name:	silvia4small.jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	733512Click image for larger version

Name:	silviasmall.jpg
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	733513

Comment

Talk to me people......

Am negotiable on price.

Comment

Originally posted by rollo87 View Post
        Talk to me people......

Am negotiable on price.
        Nice equipment, but...
        FYI... any lack of interest may be due to new Silvia's being available for <$500 in Melb... !
        just saying...

Comment

Bump....

I want to get rid of this guys. Make me an offer.

Comment

Hey mate, I'm looking for a new coffee machine at the moment, and was hoping to pick up a Silvia. Can't pay $800, but probably don't need some of the extras either. What would you want for just the basics? FYI I'm moving to South Yarra in the coming weeks so I can come to you and pick it up

Comment

Harbor, I'm happy to sell without some of the extras.

Let me know exactly what bits you want and I'll work out a price.

Comment

So I would just be looking for the original Silvia kit (don't need the naked portafilter/tamp), the single/double baskets, and one steam jug.

*Edit: also the double portafilter would be great.

Comment

In this case, I'm interested in the tamper if it's 58 mm

Comment

Harbier, I can do it without the tamper or naked portafilter. Everything else included for $600.

Comment

I was hoping to spend around $500 - I appreciate it appears to be in really good condition, PID is a big plus, but it's also 4.5 years old. Can you do any movement from $600? Also is there a way to PM details, email address, those kinds of things on this site?

Comment

Also, I'm just curious about the stand - I'm trying to track down a Rocky grinder at the moment or a Baratza Preciso, the pictured stand appears to be purely for the machine - does it still have a drawer, similar to those included on the double stand? Also I assumed that the original single Portafilter is included but I just checked the photos and am not so sure. Could you please list as dot points or something the specific parts included in your offer?

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, as you'll appreciate I can't come see the machine for the time being or I'd just come round! Btw, your kitchen set-up looks awesome - dig the jars, tiling and the racks above the sink

Comment

Check your PM's Rollo

Comment

SOLD - pending payment.

The only remaining item is the naked portafilter. Make me an offer if you're keen.

Comment

Did you happen to have a Rocky grinder as well ?

Comment

Working...
                              X