Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! La Pavoni Lever Professional (Millennium) and La Pavoni Jolly Grinder

Hi all,

Another house move necessitates a clearance. I tried to reduce my setup into something as simple and compact as possible so hence these two machines. But well, I will find these again some day. :-)

La Pavoni Lever Professional

- Chrome version.
    - New Millennium edition with the improved parts etc. Those who are familiar with the unit will know what I'm talking about.
    - Unit is shiny and in very good condition. All seals are good, chrome is shiny sparkling clean with no pitting or scratches. There's no rust anywhere.
    - Aussie plug. This isn't an import.
    - Comes with portafilter and double basket. That's it. Plug it in, top her up with water and you're good to go!

Price: $700 (goes for $1299 new).

I have posted one photo on Instagram via: http://instagram.com/p/T7jiLykAe5/

La Pavoni Jolly Grinder

- I know there's not much info on this grinder on the internet. But it's probably the equivalent of the Rancilio Rocky.
    - It's the version with the chrome back.
    - This is made to pair with the Pavoni Lever machines.
    - Condition notes: it works. Burrs are still sharp, motor goes strong. It's much better than the Sunbeam or those smaller grinders in that range.
    - Only issues: missing the cover to the dosing chamber. You can 'hack' a cover by cutting a plastic takeaway lid or something similar. I plan to do that. Also, note that the plastic cover over the adjustment ring portion is missing. You can still adjust the grinder adjustement collar but it looks abit naked as this part is lost. You can order a replacement but I never bothered as it works fine.

Price: $200 (goes for $550 brand new)

I am planning on posting photos shortly.

Pickup from Inner West Melbourne (Maribyrnong) preferred but can send stuff via courier if necessary.

Bugs5

is the grinder doser or doserless. cheers.

Comment

FS: La Pavoni Lever Professional (Millennium) and La Pavoni Jolly Grinder. Melbourne.

Originally posted by shawn_low View Post
      - Only issues: missing the cover to the dosing chamber. You can 'hack' a cover by cutting a plastic takeaway lid or something similar. I plan to do that. Also, note that the plastic cover over the adjustment ring portion is missing. You can still adjust the grinder adjustement collar but it looks abit naked as this part is lost. You can order a replacement but I never bothered as it works fine.
      Hi Bugs5

Going on the above, I'm guessing its a Doser model.

Cheers
      Di

Comment

Hi guys and gals.

I've been travelling so haven't updated is thread

The La Pavoni is still for sale.

The grinder is the doser version. It's still a steal for $200 compared to consumer brands such as Sunbeam.

This is a stock image of the grinder:

http://static.productreview.com.au/p...9f6c79910d.jpg

Comment

I don't understand, you say it is not an import,

but you had to wait for it to come from Italy.

Sounds like you just bought it?

Comment

Originally posted by C-man View Post
            I don't understand, you say it is not an import,

but you had to wait for it to come from Italy.

Sounds like you just bought it?
            I'm sorry but I had a look over at my ad and don't see where I said anything about it coming from Italy?

This set was bought locally. Has a local Aussie plug.

But you might be a psychic because I lost the filter basket and got one from Italy (though you can certainly get it locally but I needed one over the Christmas period and local stores wouldn't ship till the new year). Hence getting a filter basket from Italy.

But aside from that, the set is 100% local!

PS: I've been a Coffeesnob since 2005 and have sold everything from portafilters, a PIDed Silvia and an e61 machine here in the past. :-)

Comment

To clear it up, your Instagram mentions italy

Comment

Originally posted by iamtakai View Post
                To clear it up, your Instagram mentions italy
                It does and I can't believe how taken out of context it is! FYI, these machines are made in Italy and my Instagram post was more for friends and hence the jokey comment: 'Santa's Elves were late this year because they had to come via Italy with a La Pavoni Lever'.

Why didn't anypne mention that elves don't exist and neither does Santa? :-)

To bring it back on topic, this machine is still for sale. It IS made in Italy but for the local Aussie market hence the Aussie wall plug.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn_low View Post
                  why didn't anypne mention that elves don't exist and neither does santa? :-)
                  what you talking about willis?????
                  M

Comment

Alright, I've managed to take more photos.

Yon can view an extensive gallery here: https://plus.google.com/photos/11128...30377673058945

The grinder and the lever both have Aussie plugs.

I'm also taking reasonable offers!

Comment

PRICE DROP!

I'll do a deal if you get both. Makes for a perfect set up for home or the office.

La Pavoni Lever Professional

- Chrome version.
                      - New Millennium edition with the improved parts etc. Those who are familiar with the unit will know what I'm talking about.
                      - Unit is shiny and in very good condition. All seals are good, chrome is shiny sparkling clean with no pitting or scratches. There's no rust anywhere.
                      - Aussie plug. This isn't an import.
                      - Comes with portafilter and double basket. That's it. Plug it in, top her up with water and you're good to go!

Price: $650 (goes for $1299 new).

I have posted one photo on Instagram via: Photo by shawn_low • Instagram

La Pavoni Jolly Grinder

- I know there's not much info on this grinder on the internet. But it's probably the equivalent of the Rancilio Rocky.
                      - It's the version with the chrome back.
                      - This is made to pair with the Pavoni Lever machines.
                      - Condition notes: it works. Burrs are still sharp, motor goes strong. It's much better than the Sunbeam or those smaller grinders in that range.

Price: $180 (goes for $550 brand new)

I am planning on posting photos shortly.

Pickup from Inner West Melbourne (Maribyrnong) preferred but can send stuff via courier if necessary.[/QUOTE]

Comment

No love for the Pavoni? How about $800 for the two? :-)
                        Last edited by Javaphile; 26 February 2013, 03:41 PM. Reason: Doh!

Comment

FS: La Pavoni Lever Professional (Millennium) and La Pavoni Jolly Grinder. Melb

Why are you selling it again?

Comment

Originally posted by brokenvase View Post
                            Why are you selling it again?
                            I'm moving house. Actually, I'm moving countries shortly from Australia to Singapore. For now, I have to be content with my Hario hand grinder and aeropress. :-)

In any case, does it really matter why I'm selling as long as someone wants it? It is what it is and I've posted ample photos. :=)

If you're in Melbourne, they're sitting in a box here and you're welcome to an inspection.

As mentioned before, I'm a keen coffeesnob who's sold a PIDed Silvia and a number of other items here in the past going back to 2005.
                            Last edited by shawn_low; 26 February 2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

(post removed)
                              Last edited by Andy; 27 February 2013, 04:22 PM. Reason: Please think before hitting post.

Comment

Working...
                              X