X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Bezzera BZ35 For Sale

Hi there,

I'm looking to upgrade to a lever or e61 machine. This is a beautiful machine and has not skipped a beat since I gave it a thorough clean up. I have a thread with a detailed breakdown of the rebuild (http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...refurbish.html)

It is in a perfect working order and produces great coffee. It makes around 4 cups a day and the other day I had about 20 family and friends over for my birthday and it was working flat out without missing a beat. Oodles of steam is produced with this beast and the quality of the machine is great. I backwash it once every two weeks and I descaled it in November, it is also hooked up with a filter. It has a rotary pump so it's not outrageously noisy and it's a plumbed in version, I believe it can draw water from a tank but don't quote me on that. It will be sold with single and double group handle with baskets.

It's virtually brand new.

Asking $1200

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1232 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	754166

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1229 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	754167

If you have any questions or would like to view and test it out please let me know. It's located in Melbourne but I'm more than happy to pack it very tightly and send it interstate.

I also have a quick video of it pulling a shot. Bezzera BZ35 Single Shot [HD] - YouTube

-Brendon
    Last edited by Javaphile; 26 January 2013, 08:48 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Bump

Will consider reasonable offers. I need to move this on pretty soon

Comment

Guys this is sold sold sold!

Awaiting pickup, thanks for the enquiries.

Comment

I have someone that may be interested in selling theirs, would you mind letting us know what the ballpark sale price was? Any info will be much appreciated...

thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X